BREAKING NEWS

Hastur

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Hastur » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:06 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:22 pm
It may be a true story, but I can’t conceive of a guy peddling international influence leaving an unlocked laptop somewhere and forgetting it. That just boggles the mind.
An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:10 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:16 pm
How many CEOs leave laptops with key information strewn about?
What do CEOs have to do with this? This wasn't a CEO, it was an over-privileged, coked-out, daddy gets me my jobs pedo who did this. CEOs have been through enough real jobs to know how the world works. Hunter thinks the world is his and he can do whatever without consequence.

Just waiting got Clubby's dirty dick response to SubFam covering for the Bidens.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:53 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:10 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
What do CEOs have to do with this? This wasn't a CEO, it was an over-privileged, coked-out, daddy gets me my jobs pedo who did this. CEOs have been through enough real jobs to know how the world works. Hunter thinks the world is his and he can do whatever without consequence.

Just waiting got Clubby's dirty dick response to SubFam covering for the Bidens.
Your description just had me flash back to Spawn.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:17 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I’m not covering for anyone. I just have a hard time believing that someone could be so stupid.

Healthy skepticism is abhorrent to the fanatic.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:25 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:17 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

I’m not covering for anyone. I just have a hard time believing that someone could be so stupid.

Aren’t you following this? Biden’s attorney asked for his client’s hard drive back.

Skepticism is countered by facts but cynicism isn’t.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:46 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:25 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:17 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

Aren’t you following this? Biden’s attorney asked for his client’s hard drive back.

Skepticism is countered by facts but cynicism isn’t.
I’m not disputing the authenticity, if they don’t. I just have questions about HOW this happened.

Another key point is that it may not be admissible in court, if the ‘repair/pawn guy’ broke a service contract by turning it in.
Last edited by SuburbanFarmer on Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:47 am

Watch this SF

Now compare that to the 'anonymous sources' that they tried to use against Trump.
This guy is standing up in front of everyone, with first hand experience, personal evidence and saying here it is, it's all legit.

BTW. The FBI today has requested an interview with Mr. Bobulinski.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:49 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:46 am

I’m not disputing the authenticity, if they don’t. I just have questions about HOW this happened.
The Computer shop owner saw the crimes on the computer, gave it to the FBI, and after a year, got pissed and gave it to the Trump campaign.

Greenwald points out the propaganda operation ongoing. They are refuting the Hunter laptop as Russian disinformation with Anonymous Sources.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:49 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

The Computer shop owner saw the crimes on the computer, gave it to the FBI, and after a year, got pissed and gave it to the Trump campaign.

Greenwald points out the propaganda operation ongoing. They are refuting the Hunter laptop as Russian disinformation with Anonymous Sources.
Biden stated it was a Russian plant in the debate last night. That was a big mistake.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:40 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Another key point is that it may not be admissible in court, if the ‘repair/pawn guy’ broke a service contract by turning it in.
The service contract ended when Biden failed to pick up the laptop after 90 days. At that point it became property of the shop.