BREAKING NEWS

Zlaxer

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:37 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:32 am
Interview with the guy that turned in Hunter Biden’s computer. This story seems incredibly unlikely...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/i-w ... ens-emails

No - dumping a laptop with evidence of corruption off at a repair shop is something a crack head would totally do.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:50 am

Most people with computers have no idea how they work. I've seen this kind of thing over and over. This seems pretty plausible.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:51 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:37 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:32 am
Interview with the guy that turned in Hunter Biden’s computer. This story seems incredibly unlikely...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/i-w ... ens-emails

No - dumping a laptop with evidence of corruption off at a repair shop is something a crack head would totally do.
And forgetting where he went to drop it off, yeah... that's common. More than I care to admit, I've driven those guys around, and boy... their memory is like swiss cheese on a good day.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:55 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:50 am
Most people with computers have no idea how they work. I've seen this kind of thing over and over. This seems pretty plausible.
Pfft, I do tech support for a living, even though my title says otherwise, and I can tell you right now, most people I know who are "highly educated" aren't educated in the stuff they work on 90% of the time. Most people are book smart, but my god... you put a problem in front of them with technology and my 5 year old and they have something in common.

Meltdowns.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:10 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:55 am
Xenophon wrote:
Pfft, I do tech support for a living, even though my title says otherwise, and I can tell you right now, most people I know who are "highly educated" aren't educated in the stuff they work on 90% of the time. Most people are book smart, but my god... you put a problem in front of them with technology and my 5 year old and they have something in common.

Meltdowns.
Agreed.

There are two types of people who conform to the kind of behavior that makes you leave a computer at the repair shop and never come back. The poverty stricken, and the super rich. The poverty stricken because they put no inherent value in anything material, and the super rich because anything they want is at their fingertips.

My guess? Hunter took it to a repair shop, got busy doing other things, and never went back to get it because he really didn't care about it. Problem is, he probably had no idea what actual computer forensic analysis can show you. I guarantee you somebody ran a proper forensics examination on this hard drive.

They probably used either AccessData FTK or Magnet AXIOM. Those'll bust a hard drive open like a ripe peach. Oh, you deleted those e-mails? LMAO, they haven't been overwritten in the file system.

I'm a computer forensics examiner. Basically nothing local on your hard drive is safe from authorities unless it's encrypted, and even then it may still be compromised, especially if you save any passwords locally.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:33 am

Doesnt appear to be any forensics involved, or even a repair attempt.

A ‘legally blind’ pawnshop owner who can’t figure out who left these laptops with him. And he surfed through the contents to find important political stuffs then called ‘congress’.

Smacks of an intel op.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:35 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:33 am

A ‘legally blind’ pawnshop owner who can’t figure out who left these laptops with him. And he surfed through the contents to find important political stuffs then called ‘congress’.

Smacks of an intel op.
It's October.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:36 am

Xenophon wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:10 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:55 am
Xenophon wrote:

Meltdowns.
Agreed.

There are two types of people who conform to the kind of behavior that makes you leave a computer at the repair shop and never come back. The poverty stricken, and the super rich. The poverty stricken because they put no inherent value in anything material, and the super rich because anything they want is at their fingertips.

My guess? Hunter took it to a repair shop, got busy doing other things, and never went back to get it because he really didn't care about it. Problem is, he probably had no idea what actual computer forensic analysis can show you. I guarantee you somebody ran a proper forensics examination on this hard drive.

They probably used either AccessData FTK or Magnet AXIOM. Those'll bust a hard drive open like a ripe peach. Oh, you deleted those e-mails? LMAO, they haven't been overwritten in the file system.

I'm a computer forensics examiner. Basically nothing local on your hard drive is safe from authorities unless it's encrypted, and even then it may still be compromised, especially if you save any passwords locally.
Finnaly someone else uses forensic software except me... I love those apps. I've actually sent someone to prison using one of them because they used spyware to stalk my sister, and left some very messy fingerprints all over the place.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:38 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Smacks of an intel op.
Could be, but he has a record of the laptop being dropped off, so... I could imagine it being an op if the owner had no recollection... but again, stranger things have happened.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:39 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Smacks of an intel op.
If that's the case, I agree, it sounds fishy.

I feel like it's wishful thinking on the part of the right, but the right wing usually doesn't do this sort of intel op, because they're terrible at it.

EDIT: Also, legally blind doesn't mean "can't see anything but black abyss". A legally blind person can still see with the help of corrective eyewear, but typically aren't able to drive, operate mechanical equipment, etc.