Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:14 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:11 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:38 pm
Well, we've certainly achieved that vision. 70% of the economy is Service or MoneyShuffling. We don't produce much of anything, except weapons and propaganda.

Better hope we keep coming up with Facebooks and Twitters to keep things going, cause there aren't that many Interpretive Dancers needed.
Fortunately, with the cheapness of consumables you don't need to work too long at the coal face of interpretive dance to buy and enjoy goo-gaws.
Goo gaws that are more or less guaranteed to require replacement within a year or two. All very non-competitive, you see.
Then don't buy 'em. Then you have to work even less, and you can spend your time doing anything else. The only limit is your imagination. :dance:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:20 pm

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:25 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:05 pm

National strength and independence require a nation to be strong in manufacturing. So yes, I want factory jobs. I want Americans building shit, being proud of what they build, and being hardened by doing sometimes shitty jobs. Kick off those silk slippers and put on some fucking boots.
There will never be a shortage of shitty jobs. Nor will there ever be shortage of things to be proud of for people with the tenacity to do them.

I am not at all certain that "national strength and independence require a nation to be strong in manufacturing."

Economies change. Markets change. A strong and independent nation needs to be able to adapt. And, make no mistake, adaptation requires work boots and a hard spirit.

Not 'siding with commies' is something I can agree with, but the adaptability liberalized markets make them worth supporting, and, if you ask me, the best way to stick it to collectivists who want to try to control the economy by fiat.
Check out Kaldors Law https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaldor%27s_growth_laws
And historically, if you are going to be a strong nation, able independently chart your own direction you need to have resources and manufacturing.

I would go further too. We don't need illegals to take blue collar and labor jobs. We need our own people to work. We don't need to bring in H1 visa people from India and China for Tech jobs, we need our people to do get education and training and do those jobs. We don't need kids laying around playing on devices, they should be learning a work ethic, doing all the shitty jobs kids have always done in food service, stocking shelves, and cutting grass.

A helluva of our social problems stem from people having too much free time, too little motivation and no direction.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:27 pm

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:14 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 pm

Fortunately, with the cheapness of consumables you don't need to work too long at the coal face of interpretive dance to buy and enjoy goo-gaws.
Goo gaws that are more or less guaranteed to require replacement within a year or two. All very non-competitive, you see.
Then don't buy 'em. Then you have to work even less, and you can spend your time doing anything else. The only limit is your imagination. :dance:
10F6EF24-33D4-48CF-83F1-5A04B2A3ECAA.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:44 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:20 pm
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:25 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:05 pm

National strength and independence require a nation to be strong in manufacturing. So yes, I want factory jobs. I want Americans building shit, being proud of what they build, and being hardened by doing sometimes shitty jobs. Kick off those silk slippers and put on some fucking boots.
There will never be a shortage of shitty jobs. Nor will there ever be shortage of things to be proud of for people with the tenacity to do them.

I am not at all certain that "national strength and independence require a nation to be strong in manufacturing."

Economies change. Markets change. A strong and independent nation needs to be able to adapt. And, make no mistake, adaptation requires work boots and a hard spirit.

Not 'siding with commies' is something I can agree with, but the adaptability liberalized markets make them worth supporting, and, if you ask me, the best way to stick it to collectivists who want to try to control the economy by fiat.
Check out Kaldors Law https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaldor%27s_growth_laws
And historically, if you are going to be a strong nation, able independently chart your own direction you need to have resources and manufacturing.

I would go further too. We don't need illegals to take blue collar and labor jobs. We need our own people to work. We don't need to bring in H1 visa people from India and China for Tech jobs, we need our people to do get education and training and do those jobs. We don't need kids laying around playing on devices, they should be learning a work ethic, doing all the shitty jobs kids have always done in food service, stocking shelves, and cutting grass.

A helluva of our social problems stem from people having too much free time, too little motivation and no direction.
There is more to industry than manufacturing. Innovation in technology, logistics, et cetera. We do all that, and generate jobs and wealth from it. We still have thriving resource based industry in agriculture and rare earth materials as well. I'd be happy to sell that stuff to China since, as stated earlier, Chinese money still spends.

Now, getting kids to do chores or get a crappy job instead of playing video games - well, hell yeah, sounds great. But that sure as shit ain't the job of Elites, and China or H1 visas probably don't really have much to do with it either.
Last edited by Hanarchy Montanarchy on Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:27 pm
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:14 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

10F6EF24-33D4-48CF-83F1-5A04B2A3ECAA.jpeg
grim, bruh.
HAIL!

-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:41 am

Assassination attempt

Ricin mailed to President Trump
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:53 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:41 am
Assassination attempt

Man, they are going old school GWB days. :lol:

Do folks honestly think that's the mail for POTUS isn't screened and catalogued about 100x before (or even if) it reaches his hands?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:59 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:53 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Assassination attempt

Do folks honestly think that's the mail for POTUS isn't screened and catalogued about 100x before (or even if) it reaches his hands?
This. Sounds more like a stunt or false flag.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:14 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:59 pm
AverageJoe wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Assassination attempt

Probably real, but see above. They're making use of it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:22 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:14 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:59 pm
AverageJoe wrote:

Probably real, but see above. They're making use of it.
Real.

They said it may have come from Canada. I personally think it's a false flag there.
#NotOneRedCent