BREAKING NEWS

C-Mag

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:31 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:03 pm

Sold out how? China doesn't like Trump - I don't need to uncover shadow money to figure that out. And it isn't China's fault that nitwits inherit money from their parents, nor is it particularly horrifying to me that nitwits inherit money from their parents. I'm on board with Hash's hefty inheritance tax, but it is no assault on my liberty or self worth that the world is full of lucky dummies.
C'mon man, you're playing me.

American Elites refused to pay the increasing cost of employing Americans in manufacturing. So, they packed up their factories and sold them to China that would provide slave or near slave labor, increasing American globohomo elites total profits. What jobs they couldn't ship overseas, they brought in undocumented workers.

Americans elites didn't want to pay for retirement and healthcare that American workers were demanding, so they sold out to China. American elites jumped on the green scam while allowing China to pollute all they want. Then scams like Solyandra were spun, giving US tax dollars to green companies.

Our lack of manufacturing capability in key areas is a national security issue. Not being able to produce our own medicines, medical equipment and textiles is not good. It weakens our nation, and puts American lives at risk.

China was shrewd, and bought influence all over the place. Hell, Lebron James is practically carrying a CCP flag in the vanguard of the conquest of Hong Kong. The NBA will remove an Americans free speech, in America, beacuse it makes China look bad.

Remember when US college students used to march to Free Tibet. No Longer, none dare say a word against China.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:43 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:30 pm
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:22 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:20 pm

We can all make it, sure. But only up to the walls of the estate. Beyond that, you will only be permitted by birthright.
And?

Why are you so concerned with what rich, dumb, lucky shits do on their extra yachts?
Because when they get off those yachts, they tend to wander into the Capital building or other government structures, and create rules to protect their position, and take more of my liberty/wealth.
Like I said, lucky dummies getting power ain't new, and it ain't going anywhere. Best make a different universe with different rules, because no government is going to change that.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:52 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:31 pm
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:03 pm

Sold out how? China doesn't like Trump - I don't need to uncover shadow money to figure that out. And it isn't China's fault that nitwits inherit money from their parents, nor is it particularly horrifying to me that nitwits inherit money from their parents. I'm on board with Hash's hefty inheritance tax, but it is no assault on my liberty or self worth that the world is full of lucky dummies.
C'mon man, you're playing me.

American Elites refused to pay the increasing cost of employing Americans in manufacturing. So, they packed up their factories and sold them to China that would provide slave or near slave labor, increasing American globohomo elites total profits. What jobs they couldn't ship overseas, they brought in undocumented workers.

Americans elites didn't want to pay for retirement and healthcare that American workers were demanding, so they sold out to China. American elites jumped on the green scam while allowing China to pollute all they want. Then scams like Solyandra were spun, giving US tax dollars to green companies.

Our lack of manufacturing capability in key areas is a national security issue. Not being able to produce our own medicines, medical equipment and textiles is not good. It weakens our nation, and puts American lives at risk.

China was shrewd, and bought influence all over the place. Hell, Lebron James is practically carrying a CCP flag in the vanguard of the conquest of Hong Kong. The NBA will remove an Americans free speech, in America, beacuse it makes China look bad.

Remember when US college students used to march to Free Tibet. No Longer, none dare say a word against China.
You want a shitty factory job based economy? Why? To stick it to China? We had one of those. Nobody liked it, and now we have something different.

Elites are going to try to maximize their profit, and they have been, and consumables have been getting cheaper and cheaper, meaning you get to work less and less to enjoy them.

If China wants to catch up to the civilized world and get some worker protections, I am all for it, but I am not interested in a race to the bottom against Chinese labor.

Now, if we want some rules about the production of critical items like medical equipment, cool beans, I am on board. If you just want to gripe that celebrities are carrying water for autocrats in Beijing, cool, fuck those assholes.

But none of this adds up to "selling out America." It adds up to a dynamic economy that responded to the desires of American workers that didn't want to work for peanuts, and American consumers that didn't want to work twice as long to buy trinkets. No one sold you out, you bought what they were selling, and now you want to argue about the bill.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:05 pm

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:52 pm

You want a shitty factory job based economy? Why? To stick it to China? We had one of those. Nobody liked it, and now we have something different.

Elites are going to try to maximize their profit, and they have been, and consumables have been getting cheaper and cheaper, meaning you get to work less and less to enjoy them.

If China wants to catch up to the civilized world and get some worker protections, I am all for it, but I am not interested in a race to the bottom against Chinese labor.

Now, if we want some rules about the production of critical items like medical equipment, cool beans, I am on board. If you just want to gripe that celebrities are carrying water for autocrats in Beijing, cool, fuck those assholes.

But none of this adds up to "selling out America." It adds up to a dynamic economy that responded to the desires of American workers that didn't want to work for peanuts, and American consumers that didn't want to work twice as long to buy trinkets. No one sold you out, you bought what they were selling, and now you want to argue about the bill.
National strength and independence require a nation to be strong in manufacturing. So yes, I want factory jobs. I want Americans building shit, being proud of what they build, and being hardened by doing sometimes shitty jobs. Kick off those silk slippers and put on some fucking boots.

You and I see it differently. I've seen timber towns near the Canadian border that once held 3 or 4 mills, employed hundreds of loggers, truck drivers and equipment operators all shutdown because our political elites in conjunction with business sent our sustainable jobs overseas.

We should never side with Filthy Collectivists, Especially Commies who are terrible for humans, and worse on the environment.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:25 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:05 pm
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:52 pm

National strength and independence require a nation to be strong in manufacturing. So yes, I want factory jobs. I want Americans building shit, being proud of what they build, and being hardened by doing sometimes shitty jobs. Kick off those silk slippers and put on some fucking boots.

You and I see it differently. I've seen timber towns near the Canadian border that once held 3 or 4 mills, employed hundreds of loggers, truck drivers and equipment operators all shutdown because our political elites in conjunction with business sent our sustainable jobs overseas.

We should never side with Filthy Collectivists, Especially Commies who are terrible for humans, and worse on the environment.
There will never be a shortage of shitty jobs. Nor will there ever be shortage of things to be proud of for people with the tenacity to do them.

I am not at all certain that "national strength and independence require a nation to be strong in manufacturing."

Economies change. Markets change. A strong and independent nation needs to be able to adapt. And, make no mistake, adaptation requires work boots and a hard spirit.

Not 'siding with commies' is something I can agree with, but the adaptability liberalized markets make them worth supporting, and, if you ask me, the best way to stick it to collectivists who want to try to control the economy by fiat.
HAIL!

-Hwen

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:35 pm

Factory jobs in the US today are not like factory jobs in the US 3 decades ago. The worst jobs have been automated away.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:38 pm

Well, we've certainly achieved that vision. 70% of the economy is Service or MoneyShuffling. We don't produce much of anything, except weapons and propaganda.

Better hope we keep coming up with Facebooks and Twitters to keep things going, cause there aren't that many Interpretive Dancers needed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:42 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:35 pm
Factory jobs in the US today are not like factory jobs in the US 3 decades ago. The worst jobs have been automated away.
True, and also fantastic, and also not China's fault, or a conspiracy of elites "selling out America."
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:38 pm
Well, we've certainly achieved that vision. 70% of the economy is Service or MoneyShuffling. We don't produce much of anything, except weapons and propaganda.

Better hope we keep coming up with Facebooks and Twitters to keep things going, cause there aren't that many Interpretive Dancers needed.
Fortunately, with the cheapness of consumables you don't need to work too long at the coal face of interpretive dance to buy and enjoy goo-gaws.
HAIL!

-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:11 pm

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:44 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:38 pm

Fortunately, with the cheapness of consumables you don't need to work too long at the coal face of interpretive dance to buy and enjoy goo-gaws.
Goo gaws that are more or less guaranteed to require replacement within a year or two. All very non-competitive, you see.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0