Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:08 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:03 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:43 pm
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:19 pm

Sold what out to China, exactly?

Chinese money still spends. If they sold something and repatriated some real cash from China for something useless and abstract - well, who really gives a shit? How does this hurt the average American?

Yes, they sold out the USA.
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news ... ghts-trump

Merit and the Elites
For every Elon Musk or Steve Wozniak who succeeded by Merit, there are hundreds maybe thousands that were handed it. You wouldn't seriously argue that Hunter Biden or Chelsea Clinton or Paris Hilton are better than the average middle class working American.

Many Americans do succeed through merit, but will never be Elites. Dr Hash has succeeded through Merit, but he will never be welcomed into the elite clubs because he thinks for himself.
Sold out how? China doesn't like Trump - I don't need to uncover shadow money to figure that out. And it isn't China's fault that nitwits inherit money from their parents, nor is it particularly horrifying to me that nitwits inherit money from their parents. I'm on board with Hash's hefty inheritance tax, but it is no assault on my liberty or self worth that the world is full of lucky dummies.
...until those lucky dummies are handed control over the world you live in.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:14 pm

It doesn't much bother me that American wealth isn't based in manufacturing. Last I checked, nobody got that rich working on a damn assembly line.

Would I be happy to see Beijing's government topple? Hell yes, but until then I am not going to lose much sleep over the fact that Beijing is exploiting its own workers in shitty jobs and polluting their own rivers.

Americans can adapt to an economy that isn't powered by grinding out trinkets in a foul factory, pace Michael Moore's oh-so-romantic nonsense about the poetic joy of working at a plant in Flint.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:16 pm

How do you plan to gainfully employ 100 million people, when they aren't allowed to grow a business beyond sole proprietership and 49 employees?

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:17 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:08 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:43 pm

Yes, they sold out the USA.
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news ... ghts-trump

Merit and the Elites
For every Elon Musk or Steve Wozniak who succeeded by Merit, there are hundreds maybe thousands that were handed it. You wouldn't seriously argue that Hunter Biden or Chelsea Clinton or Paris Hilton are better than the average middle class working American.

Many Americans do succeed through merit, but will never be Elites. Dr Hash has succeeded through Merit, but he will never be welcomed into the elite clubs because he thinks for himself.
Sold out how? China doesn't like Trump - I don't need to uncover shadow money to figure that out. And it isn't China's fault that nitwits inherit money from their parents, nor is it particularly horrifying to me that nitwits inherit money from their parents. I'm on board with Hash's hefty inheritance tax, but it is no assault on my liberty or self worth that the world is full of lucky dummies.
You think the world stops spinning when lucky dummies have power? Hard working, clever people have been making it in this world in spite of being ruled by lucky dummies for all of human history.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:19 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:16 pm
How do you plan to gainfully employ 100 million people, when they aren't allowed to grow a business beyond sole proprietership and 49 employees?
I don't plan to gainfully employ anybody. I expect people who are driven to run a business to do so.

Are there challenges in growing a small business into a mid-sized business? Of course. Always has been, always will be. Scaling and logistics will be difficult nuts to crack no matter how many iPhone parts are made in China, or how many Chinese millionaires buy copy to talk shit about Trump.
HAIL!

-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:20 pm

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:17 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

You think the world stops spinning when lucky dummies have power? Hard working, clever people have been making it in this world in spite of being ruled by lucky dummies for all of human history.
We can all make it, sure. But only up to the walls of the estate. Beyond that, you will only be permitted by birthright.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:22 pm

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:19 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
I don't plan to gainfully employ anybody. I expect people who are driven to run a business to do so.

Are there challenges in growing a small business into a mid-sized business? Of course. Always has been, always will be. Scaling and logistics will be difficult nuts to crack no matter how many iPhone parts are made in China, or how many Chinese millionaires buy copy to talk shit about Trump.
Those are pre-existing challenges, yes. Just don't mind those extra hurdles that seem to have been appearing for the past 20 years. You'll do fine.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:22 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:20 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

We can all make it, sure. But only up to the walls of the estate. Beyond that, you will only be permitted by birthright.
And?

Why are you so concerned with what rich, dumb, lucky shits do on their extra yachts?
HAIL!

-Hwen

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:24 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:22 pm
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:19 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Those are pre-existing challenges, yes. Just don't mind those extra hurdles that seem to have been appearing for the past 20 years. You'll do fine.
If you have concrete policy suggestions for easing scaling, I am all ears. But then, when a small business becomes a medium business, and a medium business becomes a global conglomerate, I don't want to hear a bunch of fucking whining about how tax subsidies are destroying America, and that the 'game is rigged.'
HAIL!

-Hwen

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:30 pm

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:22 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:20 pm

And?

Why are you so concerned with what rich, dumb, lucky shits do on their extra yachts?
Because when they get off those yachts, they tend to wander into the Capital building or other government structures, and create rules to protect their position, and take more of my liberty/wealth.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace