BREAKING NEWS

Martin Hash

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:12 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:50 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:38 pm
Income can be handled with high progressive personal income tax rates. Wealth concentration can be handled at the end, when you’re dead. Your erstwhile heirs will be the ones affected.

We are literally letting our nation be claimed by the Communists because the other side believes in aristocracy.
Both are losing strategies.
Yes, that’s why I wrote “The Center.” Capitalism is the best match for liberty but it’s still a game and can be gamed. I pointed out how to readjust but only 1.6% of the voter’s chose to listen.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:24 pm

Aristocracy has a great track record, comparatively.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:02 pm

Natural Gas Line Explosions in both Oklahoma and Arkansas tonight.
Sounds suspicious to me.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:43 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:24 pm
Aristocracy has a great track record, comparatively.
Yes. Damn Enlightenment anyway.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:25 am

Diderot and d'Alembert got the funds for their Encyclopedia from aristocrats like the zealously atheistic Baron d'Holbach. Basically, the Liberal, Globalist elites of their day, using their wealth to create pro-humanist propaganda.

Aristocracy is no enemy to enlightenment. Populism is, though.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:34 am

Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:25 am
Diderot and d'Alembert got the funds for their Encyclopedia from aristocrats like the zealously atheistic Baron d'Holbach. Basically, the Liberal, Globalist elites of their day, using their wealth to create pro-humanist propaganda.

R U carrying water for the Nouveau Aristocracy? I never figured you for an Elitist?

Here's my challenge to you: find one of your Elitist heroes and compare them to me, a Populist. Better yet, let the two of us debate...

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:52 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:34 am

R U carrying water for the Nouveau Aristocracy? I never figured you for an Elitist?

Here's my challenge to you: find one of your Elitist heroes and compare them to me, a Populist. Better yet, let the two of us debate...
You are a wealthy and accomplished polymath. One might even say an elite. I'd happily compare you to other elites, but I fail to see how that would vindicate populism.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:52 am

Perhaps our understanding of populism differs? If people want to make decisions for themselves and reap the rewards or suffer the consequences of their actions, I would not intervene unless it affected my liberty. An Elite would interfere because they know better.

I am exceptional: maybe because “elite” & “exceptional” both start with an “e,” you were confused?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:24 pm

Those sound like very idiomatic definitions of both "populist" and "elite," so I might ask for a little forgiveness for my confusion.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:34 am

I'd pay tens of dollars to see you debate Curtis Yarvin.