BREAKING NEWS

Zlaxer

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:54 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:23 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:04 pm
The entire Houston Texans team walks off t field rather than stand for the ‘black anthem’.

God Bless Texas!
They seemed to back off painting the end zones with End Racism by instead painting it along the white border of the back of the end zone.

NFL has ESPNed out....by design - true commies hate sports bc they’re are winners and looser.

Put your fucking mask on and dance in chains prole....

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:31 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The entire Houston Texans team walks off t field rather than stand for the ‘black anthem’.

God Bless Texas!
Is that accurate? I read they left the field during the black anthem so they could be off the field during the National Anthem.

Both teams also linked arms together at midfield after the anthem.

The NFL is trying so hard to be woke yet still keep their fan base by trying not be too overt about it. the back padding on the helmets have little sayings, yet are only visible a few seconds total during the telecast. They seemed to back off painting the end zones with End Racism by instead painting it along the white border of the back of the end zone.

Fans in KC booed the hell out of them too. I'm sure they will be called racists.

The Miami Dolphins as a team said they will not be participating in any of it, in their video, they rightly called it out as virtue signalling.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:01 am

https://www.justice.gov/oip/foia-librar ... 0/download

Newly released DOJ records show that multiple top members of Mueller's investigative team claimed to have "accidentally wiped" at least 15 phones used during the anti-Trump investigation after the DOJ OIG asked for the devices to be handed over. Information is 55% of the way down the entire thing.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:10 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:31 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

God Bless Texas!
Is that accurate? I read they left the field during the black anthem so they could be off the field during the National Anthem.

Both teams also linked arms together at midfield after the anthem.

The NFL is trying so hard to be woke yet still keep their fan base by trying not be too overt about it. the back padding on the helmets have little sayings, yet are only visible a few seconds total during the telecast. They seemed to back off painting the end zones with End Racism by instead painting it along the white border of the back of the end zone.

Fans in KC booed the hell out of them too. I'm sure they will be called racists.

The Miami Dolphins as a team said they will not be participating in any of it, in their video, they rightly called it out as virtue signalling.
Go dolphins. This puts it together pretty simply: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/wat ... erupt-boos

People watch sports, for the sports. Nobody gives a flying shit about the politics.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:18 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:01 am

Newly released DOJ records show that multiple top members of Mueller's investigative team claimed to have "accidentally wiped" at least 15 phones used during the anti-Trump investigation after the DOJ OIG asked for the devices to be handed over. Information is 55% of the way down the entire thing.
Man. I hate it when that happens. Whoopsie, wiped my phone. I'm all thumbs, today.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:37 am

Xenophon wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:18 am
The Conservative wrote:

Man. I hate it when that happens. Whoopsie, wiped my phone. I'm all thumbs, today.
As my wife said, one is an accident, 15 is a pattern.
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:35 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:37 am
Xenophon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Did they use acid?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:56 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:35 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:37 am
Xenophon wrote:

Did they use acid?
Who is "They"?
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:34 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
They seemed to back off painting the end zones with End Racism by instead painting it along the white border of the back of the end zone.
Someone needs to tell them that the "white border" and yard markings are RACIST!™ and need to be replaced with rainbow colored lines, including black and brown - which aren't really part of a rainbow but we won't talk about that, not that the rainbow was meant to represent skin color anyways since there's not many purple/blue/green people around, but we won't talk about that either... because talking about things is RACIST!™ colonial white patriarchal thinking. Of course, so is time, so we'd better stop with the clocks in sportsball games entirely.

I *demand* a transgender overweight black midget in every game!!! :twisted:
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:55 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:34 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Someone needs to tell them that the "white border" and yard markings are RACIST!™ and need to be replaced with rainbow colored lines, including black and brown - which aren't really part of a rainbow but we won't talk about that, not that the rainbow was meant to represent skin color anyways since there's not many purple/blue/green people around, but we won't talk about that either... because talking about things is RACIST!™ colonial white patriarchal thinking. Of course, so is time, so we'd better stop with the clocks in sportsball games entirely.

I *demand* a transgender overweight black midget in every game!!! :twisted:
Can it be used as a spare football if they are deflated?
#NotOneRedCent