BREAKING NEWS

The Conservative

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:50 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:57 am
Tucker 2024.
At this point in time, I'd fully agree with that... He's been on almost all sides of it, and I can't see a downside.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:53 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:48 am
HarryK wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:56 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:12 am

Go back to your government work you are nothing short of a pasty. If you can't see the correlation, then you are part of the problem, not the solution.
Says the twat who needs his wife’s permission to anything.

Come on Conservative prove that Fox News has more journalistic integrity than CNN.

Let’s see that alleged intelligence that you didn’t have in DC land.

Waiting for your vapid response.

And keep in mind while I was away I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management System.

So use google and you’ll understand why I works for Joint Commissions and double my salary with a degree.

Are you still stuck in the job cycle, or did you improve your standing?
1. It is called a healthy marriage, we share equal responsibilities, you moron.

2. You prove it, you threw the name out there. I already know CNN is near the bottom of the integrity pile, so anyone even you (shockingly enough) has more moral and ethical aptitude than CNN)

3. You were away... good for you, while you were away I wrote a 500+ page book, (which has gone through an editor already) I am waiting for Mass to get out of stage 3 so I can pawn it. I am now a global director of Network and IT Infrastructure for a Bio-pharma company that rakes in 13 Billion to 20 Billion a year... and my income is nearly 90K more than yours. So I don't care about your education, you are still a douche, and your education has nothing to do with manners. (which you are severely lacking)

4 & 5, has nothing to do with anything except coaxing your own ego... grow up.
$13 to $20 billion is a hell of a swing LMFAO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_l ... by_revenue
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:55 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tucker 2024.

Face Palm Martin.

If you depends upon others to make the world right...

Tucker Carlson is a joke and Rachel Maddow was the foil before she got her break at MSNBC.

Stop worrying about the executive branch, I’d worry more about your congressional and senate representatives.

COVID is a joke.

And letting government workers work from home has made it nearly impossible to reach someone when you need to report it to the State Health Department and CDC.

As a medical coder there isn’t a code for COVID, ergo it’s an imaginary diagnosis.

So no matter who’s the executive, a public health policy has done massive harm to a wide range of Americans.

Derpy, derpy do....
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:57 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:53 am
The Conservative wrote:
HarryK wrote:

Come on Conservative prove that Fox News has more journalistic integrity than CNN.

And keep in mind while I was away I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management System.

So use google and you’ll understand why I works for Joint Commissions and double my salary with a degree.

2. You prove it, you threw the name out there. I already know CNN is near the bottom of the integrity pile, so anyone even you (shockingly enough) has more moral and ethical aptitude than CNN)

3. You were away... good for you, while you were away I wrote a 500+ page book, (which has gone through an editor already) I am waiting for Mass to get out of stage 3 so I can pawn it. I am now a global director of Network and IT Infrastructure for a Bio-pharma company that rakes in 13 Billion to 20 Billion a year... and my income is nearly 90K more than yours. So I don't care about your education, you are still a douche, and your education has nothing to do with manners. (which you are severely lacking)

Well S Farmer. Who do you believe the Conservative or Harry K.

I will field questions as a coder and someone who reports to the NY/FL state health dept, and CDC.

Or the Conservative somehow knew all of this already and is not willing to share?
One only wonders how much time has been wasted being the “armchair quarterbacks” of the world. Only to know deep down inside we don’t have the stones to actually make it happen.
HarryK

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:02 am

HarryK wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:55 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Tucker 2024.

Face Palm Martin.

Tucker Carlson is a joke and Rachel Maddow was the foil before she got her break at MSNBC.

Stop worrying about the executive branch, I’d worry more about your congressional and senate representatives.

COVID is a joke.

And letting government workers work from home has made it nearly impossible to reach someone when you need to report it to the State Health Department and CDC.

As a medical coder there isn’t a code for COVID, ergo it’s an imaginary diagnosis.

So no matter who’s the executive, a public health policy has done massive harm to a wide range of Americans.

Derpy, derpy do....
Please elaborate. I'm interested in hearing your experience from the inside.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:06 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
HarryK wrote:

Bio-Pharma... it depends on the year.. I've been with them a few already, and I've seen a swing from 13 to 20 Billion depending on the year and what medicines get approved by the FDA.
Last edited by The Conservative on Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:06 am

HarryK wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:57 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Well S Farmer. Who do you believe the Conservative or Harry K.

I will field questions as a coder and someone who reports to the NY/FL state health dept, and CDC.

Or the Conservative somehow knew all of this already and is not willing to share?
Well, you both have extensive experience within our mental health facilities, so I don't think I could choose between you two. ;)

On the other hand, TC also has experience with home steel-smelting, cooking for multiple POTUS's, and cracking the Enigma code..
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

HarryK

Post by HarryK » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:12 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:02 am
HarryK wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Tucker 2024.

Face Palm Martin.

COVID is a joke.

Derpy, derpy do....
Ok real world shit as a Federal Employee GS-8 Medical Records Technician

How to report COVID for both NY state Heath, and CDC for the Feds.

Real world example how I report it.

Every encounter is a legal instrument for both the State and Federal gov’t to report communicable disease.

For a positive COVID:

Must report to the NY State Dept of health: Your demographic plus positive result with be the only diagnosis reported, by state law.

For the Federal Government (medical coder remember); Same thing but report it to the CDC.

No actual code in ICD-10 book outlining COVID

ergo no COVID exists.

For the Zika virus we had all the coding necessary to report that to both agencies.

Think of the movie “V for Vendetta “ substitute Tax records with Medical records. That’s the sham the POTUS and you’re state government is conducting. Add telework, good luck getting a live person to conduct an actual health investigation.

Should I mention my x-wife is the data unit director for TB, which I report any positive TB I run across, by state law.

I’ll answer any question so as long as it’s pertains to COVID and how I must report it.
HarryK

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:24 am

HarryK wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:12 am
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:02 am
HarryK wrote:

Face Palm Martin.

COVID is a joke.

Derpy, derpy do....
Ok real world shit as a Federal Employee GS-8 Medical Records Technician

How to report COVID for both NY state Heath, and CDC for the Feds.

Real world example how I report it.

Every encounter is a legal instrument for both the State and Federal gov’t to report communicable disease.

For a positive COVID:

Must report to the NY State Dept of health: Your demographic plus positive result with be the only diagnosis reported, by state law.

For the Federal Government (medical coder remember); Same thing but report it to the CDC.

No actual code in ICD-10 book outlining COVID

ergo no COVID exists.

For the Zika virus we had all the coding necessary to report that to both agencies.

Think of the movie “V for Vendetta “ substitute Tax records with Medical records. That’s the sham the POTUS and you’re state government is conducting. Add telework, good luck getting a live person to conduct an actual health investigation.

Should I mention my x-wife is the data unit director for TB, which I report any positive TB I run across, by state law.

I’ll answer any question so as long as it’s pertains to COVID and how I must report it.
So you aren't just a gov't patsy, but a NY Gov't patsy... I trust NY numbers as far as I can throw the statue of liberty.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:59 am

HarryK wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Tucker 2024.

Face Palm Martin.

COVID is a joke.

Derpy, derpy do....
You fuckin’ dick. I’m running for U.S. House. Get your head out of your condescending ass.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change