Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:00 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:17 pm
clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:48 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:42 am
The proposed most likely scenario for civil war is a governor or State to subvert the Electoral College by reassigning their State’s popular vote for president. This is/was definitely going to happen soon, maybe next election. SCOTUS had to get out in front of it.
I am not aware of a state that doesn't have a procedure in place that pretty much cuts out any elected officials. Most of these guys don't want to go anywhere near that.
The multistate compact to vote for the popular vote getter, no matter what the State votes.
Doesn't go into effect until they have 270 and as soon as it would happen would immediately go to Supreme Court because that shit is unconstitutional.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:05 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:00 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:48 pm

I am not aware of a state that doesn't have a procedure in place that pretty much cuts out any elected officials. Most of these guys don't want to go anywhere near that.
The multistate compact to vote for the popular vote getter, no matter what the State votes.
Doesn't go into effect until they have 270 and as soon as it would happen would immediately go to Supreme Court because that shit is unconstitutional.
Like I said, setting the groundwork. 9:0 decision is a warning; maybe stops anymore States from joining. However, if they DID do it to Trump, they would declare victory before waiting for a Supreme Court decision, and no matter what SCOTUS ruled, a hot civil war would be on. As I’ve said before, we’re in a Virtual Civil War now.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:42 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:05 pm
clubgop wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Doesn't go into ef4fect until they have 270 and as soon as it would happen would immediately go to Supreme Court because that shit is unconstitutional.
Like I said, setting the groundwork. 9:0 decision is a warning; maybe stops anymore States from joining. However, if they DID do it to Trump, they would declare victory before waiting for a Supreme Court decision, and no matter what SCOTUS ruled, a hot civil war would be on. As I’ve said before, we’re in a Virtual Civil War now.
This decision has little to do with that one. In fact you could argue that it gives states exactly the power it needs to make a compact work in practice. They could declare victory all they want Bush v. Gore pt 2 would be on in the meantime. As for a hot war or even this compact working out, no everybody is a pussy. No politician is going to go against their own constituency for the other side they've been ginning up to hate based on some principle we all know they don't believe in.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:14 am

When will you guys realize we are passed a virtual civil war, but actually in one? If Antifa, Black Militia of the NFAC, BLM, and then us white folks that think this is just a practice for the future of "what if's"...

If we don't nip this in the bud if we don't stop this where it stands and we don't get on top of it and crush all sides of this fucking protest which is a powderkeg waiting to be lit long enough to blow... my son is going to see first hand what his Papa can do with a rifle.

And I really don't want to introduce my son to that kind of violence. I've already shielded him from the protestors, there is no way I can shield him from this... if it comes to its expected conclusion.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:28 am

clubgop wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:42 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:05 pm
clubgop wrote:

Doesn't go into ef4fect until they have 270 and as soon as it would happen would immediately go to Supreme Court because that shit is unconstitutional.
This decision has little to do with that one. In fact you could argue that it gives states exactly the power it needs to make a compact work in practice. They could declare victory all they want Bush v. Gore pt 2 would be on in the meantime. As for a hot war or even this compact working out, no everybody is a pussy. No politician is going to go against their own constituency for the other side they've been ginning up to hate based on some principle we all know they don't believe in.
They're not going to wait for Bush v. Gore again; fool me once...
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:52 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:14 am
When will you guys realize we are passed a virtual civil war, but actually in one? If Antifa, Black Militia of the NFAC, BLM, and then us white folks that think this is just a practice for the future of "what if's"...

If we don't nip this in the bud if we don't stop this where it stands and we don't get on top of it and crush all sides of this fucking protest which is a powderkeg waiting to be lit long enough to blow... my son is going to see first hand what his Papa can do with a rifle.

And I really don't want to introduce my son to that kind of violence. I've already shielded him from the protestors, there is no way I can shield him from this... if it comes to its expected conclusion.
Ok, what do you propose? Massive crackdowns on all protesting?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:05 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:52 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:14 am

Ok, what do you propose? Massive crackdowns on all protesting?
Protesting is fine; violent protesting needs to be dragged to the back of the shed and shot.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:47 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:05 am
Protesting is fine; violent protesting needs to be dragged to the back of the shed and shot.
No organized group is going to do that, unless it some kind of militia. If that's the case, then they will be the ones charged with hate crimes and dragged off to prison.

The leaders where the majority of violence is happening are all Democrats. They think being nice to the rioters and looters will gain them favor with those groups when the real war starts. Reality is, because they are mostly rich and white, they will be dragged out into the streets just like everyone else.

The peaceful protesters needed to be the ones recording the rioters and looters up close and turning them in. They gladly ignored it (silence is violence) and now lost control of their own message. Maybe that bothers them, maybe not. But the cops have been neutered, so they aren't going to stop anything at this point.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:34 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:47 am
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:05 am
No organized group is going to do that, unless it some kind of militia. If that's the case, then they will be the ones charged with hate crimes and dragged off to prison.

The leaders where the majority of violence is happening are all Democrats. They think being nice to the rioters and looters will gain them favor with those groups when the real war starts. Reality is, because they are mostly rich and white, they will be dragged out into the streets just like everyone else.

The peaceful protesters needed to be the ones recording the rioters and looters up close and turning them in. They gladly ignored it (silence is violence) and now lost control of their own message. Maybe that bothers them, maybe not. But the cops have been neutered, so they aren't going to stop anything at this point.
Do what? riot? Or seperate themselves from the violence?
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:27 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:34 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:47 am

Do what? riot? Or seperate themselves from the violence?
I assume you are referring to the first sentence of my last post? No organized group is going to do anything about the violent protesting.