BREAKING NEWS

Martin Hash

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:42 am

The proposed most likely scenario for civil war is a governor or State to subvert the Electoral College by reassigning their State’s popular vote for president. This is/was definitely going to happen soon, maybe next election. SCOTUS had to get out in front of it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:29 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:42 am
The proposed most likely scenario for civil war is a governor or State to subvert the Electoral College by reassigning their State’s popular vote for president. This is/was definitely going to happen soon, maybe next election. SCOTUS had to get out in front of it.
But they still could... notice that they ruled the States CAN enforce the will of the people, not that they MUST.

So say a governor just chooses not to enforce it, and quietly makes that known ahead of time...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:48 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:24 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:16 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:58 am

Liz Cheney is a Democrat?

Her daddy works for the biggest military contractor over there, goofball.
Hillary Clinton wanted to Attack Iran if she was to become president, Biden is a mindless fool, so what he wants to do I have no idea, except he may nuke our own country... the Deep State which the Democrats are a creature of writ large, all want to keep the war machine running. It keeps from real issues to be talked about, and their talking points in place.

The longer they can say it was the Republicans that brought us to war, the more the sheeple will believe it, nevermind during 8 years of DNC rule they never stopped the war they promised they were going to...

Now Trump a Republican is attempting to, they are REEEING to the top of the roofs because it is taking away a massive talking point and a cash cow for them in the process.
We had an active VPOTUS in the White House starting 2 wars to feed his own military contractor company. This is not a party issue, but he was from the GOP.

Pointing and REEEEing at Democrat’s doesn’t even make sense at this point.
As I said, the Deep State... the VP was part of it, So was Bush. (if proof of their actions standing with Obama and against Trump is not proof of that, I don't know what is)

The Democrats are today the ones that are attempting to keep things going forward because Trump is Anti-Establishment.

So no, I am correct in my statement.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:51 am

Many journos, many networks, one message.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:18 am

Xenophon wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:51 am

That was so creepy.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:39 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:18 am
Xenophon wrote:

That was so creepy.
The thumbnail is enraging. That lady on the right looks so serious, when she's parroting whatever they've sent her.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:43 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:18 am
Xenophon wrote:

That was so creepy.
That's what happens when the media is controlled by a handful of people.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:44 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:24 am
SCOTUS rules against faithless electors. I didn’t even think this was still a thing.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/supre ... ote-winner
The electors in Washington and Colotado sued if you remember they voted for some indian Dude and Colin Powell or some shit.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:48 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
I am not aware of a state that doesn't have a procedure in place that pretty much cuts out any elected officials. Most of these guys don't want to go anywhere near that.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:17 pm

clubgop wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:48 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
I am not aware of a state that doesn't have a procedure in place that pretty much cuts out any elected officials. Most of these guys don't want to go anywhere near that.
The multistate compact to vote for the popular vote getter, no matter what the State votes.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change