BREAKING NEWS

PartyOf5

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:15 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:47 pm
So burning cars in Paris gets applauded because it's fighting globalism but glueing yourself to cars to protest the destruction of the planet by globalism doesn't get a pass.

Raise the double standard...
You hate being accused of things you didn't say, yet here you are doing the same thing. Show where I applauded burning cars in Paris, bitch.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:18 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:20 am
Thing is, dissident Republicans rioted in Londonderry last night. They threw over 50 petrol bombs at the police then started taking pot shots at them. A 29 year old female journalist was hit and died later in hospital.
At least 10 people have died in the yellow vest protests.

Making a few people late for work seems like a strange thing to get worked up about in comparison.
Yet, somehow, I'm the partisan hack for pointing out there's nothing wrong with peaceful protest. :think:
You're the only one making a comparison, and you're doing so to deflect from your statement that you are obviously not able to defend.

You said there is nothing wrong with peaceful protest. Nothing. Not is nothing compared to looting, rioting, and violence. Simply nothing. A few of us have already proved that to be wrong. You know it's wrong, so you're only defense is to know introduce other protests and compare them. Hack. Bitch. Move.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:39 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:30 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Thing is, dissident Republicans rioted in Londonderry last night. They threw over 50 petrol bombs at the police then started taking pot shots at them. A 29 year old female journalist was hit and died later in hospital.

Making a few people late for work seems like a strange thing to get worked up about in comparison.
Yet, somehow, I'm the partisan hack for pointing out there's nothing wrong with peaceful protest. :think:
Well you condemned a protest that you didn't agree with, and are defending a protest you agree with, I wonder how anyone could come to such a conclusion?

It's not that hard for people to see you employing a double standard, even if others were also employing a double standard for the yellow vest protests and extinction revolution protests. Just condemn them both, stop making excuses for bad actors in the protest you like, when you didn't excuse the bad actors in yellow vest protests, and problem solved.
I condemned the yellow shirts because of their violence.
If the eco-hippies get violent I'll condemn them too.
The subject of the protest is neither here nor there.
The method of the protest is what matters.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:42 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:39 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:30 am
Montegriffo wrote:

Well you condemned a protest that you didn't agree with, and are defending a protest you agree with, I wonder how anyone could come to such a conclusion?

It's not that hard for people to see you employing a double standard, even if others were also employing a double standard for the yellow vest protests and extinction revolution protests. Just condemn them both, stop making excuses for bad actors in the protest you like, when you didn't excuse the bad actors in yellow vest protests, and problem solved.
I condemned the yellow shirts because of their violence.
If the eco-hippies get violent I'll condemn them too.
The subject of the protest is neither here nor there.
The method of the protest is what matters.
The methods of some of those eco-hippies is not worth defending. You don't just have to draw the line at violence, it possible to disagree with other behavior as well.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:54 am

Well I hope they quit while they're ahead.
Keep up the protests for too long and you attract the kind of people who just like to throw things at the police.
I'm surprised they haven't turned up already.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:56 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:54 am
Keep up the protests for too long and you attract the kind of people who just like to throw things at the police.
Plus, you know, agent provocateurs and shit. Bad juju.
*yip*

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:59 am

StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:
They won't do it though. Enjoying the attention too much.
They'll keep going till it turns to shit and then they'll get the blame for it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:20 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:59 am
StCapps wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:56 am
Montegriffo wrote:
They won't do it though. Enjoying the attention too much.
They'll keep going till it turns to shit and then they'll get the blame for it.
Well they should get the blame for it, but they won't be the only ones who deserve the blame. Plenty of blame to go around.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:07 pm

Let the Eco Bolsheviks run amok.

Who cares?

Let it burn.

The liberal order they are inveighing against is the liberals.

Not my problem.
Nec Aspera Terrent

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:38 pm

The good, the true, & the beautiful