The Destroyer of All Western Values

Smitty-48

Re: The Destroyer of All Western Values

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:16 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
C-Mag wrote: This is 3.61 % of the total US GDP that get's paid to NATO.
Fake news ^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shut Up and Pay your Damn Bills.
What bill? Show me in the Washington Treaty where it stipulates how much we have to spend on NATO? We signed the treaty, but unlike you, we read it first, and according to the treaty, which you wrote by the way, clearly states that we are only bound to contribute what we "deem necessary".

I deem it necessary to send you a big bag of go fuck your hats, as per the terms of the Washington Treaty; kass me outside, how bout dat?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 30, 2017 2:16 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Bear in mind, we're not giving you another dime, you can go fuck your hats, so there it is, we just knocked that block off your shoulder, what'cha gonna do about it, bitch?
We elected Trump. Britain Brexited. Fuckin' Canada elected an SJW. You're the cucks.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 30, 2017 2:19 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote: Fake news ^^^

What bill? ?

:hand:

Malingerers don't get to speak until they meet the standard. Meet the fucking standard.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:24 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:Bear in mind, we're not giving you another dime, you can go fuck your hats, so there it is, we just knocked that block off your shoulder, what'cha gonna do about it, bitch?
We elected Trump. Britain Brexited. Fuckin' Canada elected an SJW. You're the cucks.
Liberals can't be cucks, have to be a conservsative in order to be a cuckservative, but the Liberals just tell conservatives to go fuck their hats, that's not cucking, that's just being Liberals.

Go ahead an NATOxit as you please, you think the Liberals in Canada care? "Knock yourself out, when's that gonna happen, biiiiitch?"
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Tue May 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Trudeau was the "outsider" in the election, Harper was the establishment. Canada threw out the establishment too in 2015, we just need time to build up the requisite hatred for the new establishment before we throw the new bums out. Ain't no cucks here, just liberals being liberals, Smitty knows.
Last edited by StCapps on Tue May 30, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Tue May 30, 2017 2:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

I have become President, destroyer of worlds
:lol: Dude, that first cover is awesome. It's going up on the fridge right next to this bad boy:
20170530_172142.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:29 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

What bill? ?

Malingerers don't get to speak until they meet the standard. Meet the fucking standard.
You clearly don't understand what "standard" means, show me the standard in the Washington Treaty, where's the bill? Not seeing one. Nope, not in there.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 30, 2017 2:30 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote: Image

I have become President, destroyer of worlds
:lol: Dude, that first cover is awesome. It's going up on the fridge right next to this bad boy:

20170530_172142.jpg
I really like the second one, has Trump going all ISIS on Lady Liberty
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 30, 2017 2:32 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
What bill? ?

You clearly don't understand what "standard" means, show me the standard in the Washington Treaty, where's the bill? Not seeing one. Nope, not in there.
Don't look for an out, Man up, do your Duty, show Integrity, be Loyal to Obligations, and pay up.
Cause you're looking a lot like a Welfare Queen.
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:33 pm

StCapps wrote:Trudeau was the "outsider" in the election, Harper was the establishment. Canada threw out the establishment too in 2015, we just need time to build up the requisite hatred for the new establishment before we throw the new bums out. Ain't no cucks here, just liberals being liberals, Smitty knows.
Trump harumphed about NATO spending, Trudeau cut the defense budget, Liberals just being Liberals; "go fuck your hats, Yankees"
Nec Aspera Terrent