Will McMaster Cuck Out?

kybkh

Will McMaster Cuck Out?

Post by kybkh » Sat May 27, 2017 10:27 am

Establishing back channels is status quo for incoming administrations. Supposedly this is different cause Russia is an "adversary".

McMaster can squash this by making a statement that mending fences with Moscow is good for global stability, good for Syria, and above all else good for GWOT.

Or he can cuck out and say Russia is an adversary and must pay a price for Syria as Moore and the CIA have demanded thereby undermining any argument Trump could make to ad legitimacy to establishing this back channel.

Without at least one untouchable like Mattis or McMaster standing by his side Trumps flanks will remain exposed.

We once discussed how Trump appointing so many generals could work to coup prof his administration. We will soon find out if it worked.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Re: Will McMaster Cuck Out?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 27, 2017 10:30 am

What the hell do did you think he was? He is a Patraeus guy.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat May 27, 2017 10:34 am

My hope is he is his own man now and will perceive the coordinated attack by the IC and the MSM as the threats they are and will reassess the threat level posed by Russia in comparison.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 27, 2017 10:36 am

kybkh wrote:My hope is he is his own man now and will perceive the coordinated attack by the IC and the MSM as the threats they are and will reassess the threat level posed by Russia in comparison.

He belongs to a faction that wants greater involvement in the sandbox.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat May 27, 2017 10:47 am

National security adviser H.R. McMaster told reporters on Saturday that he was not bothered by news of President Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner's reported attempt to set up a secret backchannel between the US and Russia. "We have back-channel communications with a number of countries. So, generally speaking, about back-channel communications, what that allows you to do is to communicate in a discreet manner," McMaster said.
See here

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat May 27, 2017 10:49 am

kybkh wrote:My hope is he is his own man now and will perceive the coordinated attack by the IC and the MSM as the threats they are and will reassess the threat level posed by Russia in comparison.
Replace your IC with Russian IC, if your so chicken shit scared of your own government.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat May 27, 2017 10:50 am

He can get that working with Russia, possibly with much bigger wins.

Imagine a US-RU led effort to deal with any number of threats militarily or politically (China). We could total ditch the EU and replace them with 5 eyes and Russia and win bigger. We did it in WW2.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat May 27, 2017 10:54 am

ssu wrote:
Replace your IC with Russian IC, if your so chicken shit scared of your own government.
Is it apparent to you that you are being spoon fed a narrative by the media in a deliberate mannner to attack Trump?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat May 27, 2017 10:57 am

FYI, the people who voted for Trump were content with praise of Putin and America 1st FoPo.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat May 27, 2017 11:18 am

kybkh wrote:FYI, the people who voted for Trump were content with praise of Putin and America 1st FoPo.
Yep. That's his base that never will leave him thinkin he's the new Messiah.

Russia good, NATO bad, US allies bad, US Intelligence Community evil.
Some 64 percent of Americans said they consider Russia an enemy, rather than an ally, which is up 24 points from 2013, when 47 percent viewed it as a friend and 40 percent as a foe.

When asked how they thought “President Trump views the US relationship with Russia,” 73 percent replied that the president sees the nation as an ally, while 20 percent said they think the new Republican president considers it an adversary.

The picture was different among Trump voters, however, with 39 percent saying Russia is a friend, and 59 percent assuming that Trump thinks so. The poll found American voters consider their top three best friends in Europe to be the UK (95 percent), France (92 percent), and Germany (87 percent).

The Fox News poll, which was conducted from May 21 to 23, is said to be based on “landline and cellphone interviews with some 1,011 randomly chosen registered voters.”
See Over 60% of US voters say Russia is enemy – poll

By the poll you are in the 39% of the Trump supporters.

Just continue be delusional and think about an US-Russia alliance that will save you from your own government.