Florida Man thread

heydaralon

Re: Florida Man thread

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:21 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:48 am
I like how the cop parked perpendicular to the lanes so that he could fuck up rush hour traffic even more for 2 drivers that didn't stop for a bus. Jesus Christ. School zones and school buses forcing traffic to stop is infuriating in the morning. My parents taught me not to walk into oncoming traffic at age 3. We shouldn't have to ruin everyone's morning and make half of Florida late for work because kids don't have the common sense to stay out of the street. This dumb bitch had nothing better to do than cheer on minor infraction revenue-generating police officers. What a pig. Her demeanor and appearance leads me to believe she is a single mother who probably posted this vid on facebook saying, "Its hard being a single mom. Not all heroes wear capes." She probably got like 500 likes and emojis from other depend-o-potamuses.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:22 pm

Wait till you have a kid and if you were a parent at that bus stop you'd want to pummel every one of those drivers. And then the school district politicians for making a bus stop on the side of a fucking highway.

School zones are just revenue collection speed traps. I agree those things are cancer.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 pm

the guy on the right is Speaker's brother. I took him to the tattoo shop to up his pimp game.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:23 pm

the guy on the right is Speaker's brother. I took him to the tattoo shop to up his pimp game.
My brother is more like Batman, though.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:25 pm

It's like a super villian mashup

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:26 pm

heydaralon wrote:

My brother is more like Batman, though.
The large necked man was in drama club with me. His large vocal cords made him a perfect Othello. He had the theater in tears. I wouldn't pass too much judgment on him from that photo alone.
Shikata ga nai

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:51 am

Florida Woman is taking up the slack for you loser men down there. What up gata?

REPORT: Woman arrested for dancing naked in Waffle House parking lot
PENSACOLA, Fla. (WEAR-TV) - A 38-year-old woman was arrested by deputies after she dropped her pants, blocked traffic and exposed herself at a Florida Waffle House.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:19 am

The sign says Waffle House..

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:57 am

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:21 pm
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:48 am
I like how the cop parked perpendicular to the lanes so that he could fuck up rush hour traffic even more for 2 drivers that didn't stop for a bus. Jesus Christ. School zones and school buses forcing traffic to stop is infuriating in the morning. My parents taught me not to walk into oncoming traffic at age 3. We shouldn't have to ruin everyone's morning and make half of Florida late for work because kids don't have the common sense to stay out of the street. This dumb bitch had nothing better to do than cheer on minor infraction revenue-generating police officers. What a pig. Her demeanor and appearance leads me to believe she is a single mother who probably posted this vid on facebook saying, "Its hard being a single mom. Not all heroes wear capes." She probably got like 500 likes and emojis from other depend-o-potamuses.
God Bless You. You'll need it in that cluster **** that is suburban Florida.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:59 am

This is such a shit show it deserves to be in the Florida Man thread and not the Cop thread...…. I can't tell if I should cheer for the cops, the civilians or the dogs watching the chaos
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience