FOX News is Next

TheReal_ND

Re: FOX News is Next

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:39 am

But was the chicken any good?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:55 am

TheReal_ND wrote:But was the chicken any good?
Well if you ask GCF the chicken didn't exist. The chicken is a lie.

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:00 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:this is crazy

Shocking news folks... we utilized our multi-billion dollar entertainment conglomerate to find the craziest bitch in America and broadcast her to millions of you. How amazing! Aren't you afraid of these weird people that are everywhere, and hate you?
I am. Academia went nuts, the press went nuts, Hollywood went nuts, corporate America is down with it...

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:04 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Shocking news folks... we utilized our multi-billion dollar entertainment conglomerate to find the craziest bitch in America and broadcast her to millions of you. How amazing! Aren't you afraid of these weird people that are everywhere, and hate you?
I don't know BroGrump, if we started posting videos of Crazy Liberal Bitches it could go on for a long, long time. There is no short supply, even in the crazy liberal bitches that are main stream, never mind getting into AntiFa and Black Bloc.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:13 am

C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I don't know BroGrump, if we started posting videos of Crazy Liberal Bitches it could go on for a long, long time. There is no short supply, even in the crazy liberal bitches that are main stream, never mind getting into AntiFa and Black Bloc.
Oh, I won't dispute that. There are crazy bitches on the right and the left. No shortage at all. But how much shall we clutch our pearls over this one?

I can post Honey Boo-Boo and Duck Dynasty videos all day, if you want to see retarded Right-wingers. We need to stop pretending that these idiots matter.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:18 am

Please please please don't. It's too easy to make fun of white people in the media and it makes me very ill to see Jews pushing this shit.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:20 am

Freedom of Association FTW

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:24 am

Fife wrote:Freedom of Association FTW
I was genuinely waiting for that. After the dismantling of the hypocritical lies she was spewing of course.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:29 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Oh, I won't dispute that. There are crazy bitches on the right and the left. No shortage at all. But how much shall we clutch our pearls over this one?

I can post Honey Boo-Boo and Duck Dynasty videos all day, if you want to see retarded Right-wingers. We need to stop pretending that these idiots matter.
That is silly. You dont know Honey boo boo politics and they are not leading movements. They arent funding anything. While on the left, black lives matter, they set the agenda they run their shit. I too can post videos but not of reality tv celebrities but of actual people of influence and power within the left. It's not even close. Stop this bullshit bothism. While the left is focused in on this bullshit Russia story, the right is going on about taxes, dodd Frank rules, healthcare. You bitches cant get over 2016.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:41 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

That is silly. You dont know Honey boo boo politics and they are not leading movements. They arent funding anything. While on the left, black lives matter, they set the agenda they run their shit. I too can post videos but not of reality tv celebrities but of actual people of influence and power within the left. It's not even close. Stop this bullshit bothism. While the left is focused in on this bullshit Russia story, the right is going on about taxes, dodd Frank rules, healthcare. You bitches cant get over 2016.
Well, I guess some of us are not happy about handing the banksters another blank check, but Freedumb insists that everybody is just about to make it big, if it weren't for those pesky regulations that will never apply to them.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0