FOX News is Next

SuburbanFarmer

Re: FOX News is Next

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:59 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
What are you on about? That doesn't dismiss your sides craziness or you having to shove a microphone in front of a 12 year old to match the lefts insanity. You proud of yourself? Having to troll elementary schools to match the lefts leadership. You're conflating political strategy with Monty's dating advice, don't do that.
I'm talking about Dodd-Frank, the consumer protection bureau, and the absolute insanity of removing the last shreds of accountability from corporate America. But fuck it, cause they're holding me back from..............working in a field? I don't even comprehend the fucking connection anymore.
Dodd-Frank is the enshirnement of endless bailouts and the institutionalization of TBTF. And the consumer protection bureau is the SJW shakedown division, that gave us fauxcahontas and you claim not to be crazy. Now go find another child that endorses democrats you can lie about and make fun of in order to try to win an argument you clearly are losing.
Be sure to Google Dodd-Frank before you hand yourself.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:25 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I'm talking about Dodd-Frank, the consumer protection bureau, and the absolute insanity of removing the last shreds of accountability from corporate America. But fuck it, cause they're holding me back from..............working in a field? I don't even comprehend the fucking connection anymore.
Dodd-Frank is the enshirnement of endless bailouts and the institutionalization of TBTF. And the consumer protection bureau is the SJW shakedown division, that gave us fauxcahontas and you claim not to be crazy. Now go find another child that endorses democrats you can lie about and make fun of in order to try to win an argument you clearly are losing.
You first dirty dick. I got a better handle on this than you have on what is entrapment. If Im wrong just say it and we can get that straightened out. Your passive agressive SJW intonation of google tells me you don't have much of an argument. Maybe you should use a search engine before you go around throwing false allegations about the politics of child reality tv celebrities, bitch.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:40 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
You first dirty dick. I got a better handle on this than you have on what is entrapment. If Im wrong just say it and we can get that straightened out. Your passive agressive SJW intonation of google tells me you don't have much of an argument. Maybe you should use a search engine before you go around throwing false allegations about the politics of child reality tv celebrities, bitch.
Wow. 24 hours to educate yourself on something and not shitpost about it, and...

Dodd-Frank is the response to TBTF. It mandates that businesses can't grow beyond an acceptable percentage of GDP, and increases the reserve requirements for banking, to help prevent another bailout scenario. It places rules for liquidation in the event of insolvency, and addresses a host of issues with corruption and conflicts of interest.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:54 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Wow. 24 hours to educate yourself on something and not shitpost about it, and...

Dodd-Frank is the response to TBTF. It mandates that businesses can't grow beyond an acceptable percentage of GDP, and increases the reserve requirements for banking, to help prevent another bailout scenario.
The large banks have a bunch of loopholes and exceptions to get around those reserves while the small community banks can't grow and lend money to people locally. It artificially keeps the big banks big and when the crash comes, you will panic and you will bail them out. Stop the charade. As usual you have a childlike view of government and politics. "Media must be government funded but it wont be government controlled." "The big banks will stay big, cause they must, but no new banks may rise." And you dont see the problem with any of that? It's all roses and sunshine for you.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:41 am

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Dodd-Frank is the response to TBTF. It mandates that businesses can't grow beyond an acceptable percentage of GDP, and increases the reserve requirements for banking, to help prevent another bailout scenario.
The large banks have a bunch of loopholes and exceptions to get around those reserves while the small community banks can't grow and lend money to people locally. It artificially keeps the big banks big and when the crash comes, you will panic and you will bail them out. Stop the charade. As usual you have a childlike view of government and politics. "Media must be government funded but it wont be government controlled." "The big banks will stay big, cause they must, but no new banks may rise." And you dont see the problem with any of that? It's all roses and sunshine for you.
:looks around: whoever you're talking to sounds like a real dick....

I am all for breaking up banks, and I have no problem with small ones being created. Since you don't seem interested in reading much of anything about what you're blathering on about, it seems that you're content to just flail against me like the troll you've always been. I'm good, l8tr.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:06 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

I am all for breaking up banks, and I have no problem with small ones being created. Since you don't seem interested in reading much of anything about what you're blathering on about, it seems that you're content to just flail against me like the troll you've always been. I'm good, l8tr.
Yeah, nope. Dodd-Frank has been with us for about 5 years now and we are no more stable than before. Run away when your naivete is exposed. Never stay and fight for anything. It seems that you're content to just be a smug cowardly bitch then act surprised when they lose so goddamned always.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:27 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Yeah, nope. Dodd-Frank has been with us for about 5 years now and we are no more stable than before. Run away when your naivete is exposed. Never stay and fight for anything. It seems that you're content to just be a smug cowardly bitch then act surprised when they lose so goddamned always.
Well, most of it was neutered by the last congress. They're just getting to the meat of it now.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:15 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Well, most of it was neutered by the last congress. They're just getting to the meat of it now.
:roll: Before it was the greatest thing since sliced bread and those wasicaly Wepublicans were going to kill it. But then I pointed the facts out to you and now suddenly the script gets flipped. Suddenly it's feeble and on it's last legs like the two Dinosaurs it is named after. But not because of twinks, cocktail waitresses, shady bank deals, gold plated mortgages/real estate deals and the ravages of time like the aforementioned dinosaurs. No this one was brought low by those same Wasicaly Wepublicans that before was going to kill the one live, vibrant thing left in our imperiled Republic. Cool story bro, now how about you start telling the truth, you dem hack.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:49 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
:roll: Before it was the greatest thing since sliced bread and those wasicaly Wepublicans were going to kill it. But then I pointed the facts out to you and now suddenly the script gets flipped. Suddenly it's feeble and on it's last legs like the two Dinosaurs it is named after. But not because of twinks, cocktail waitresses, shady bank deals, gold plated mortgages/real estate deals and the ravages of time like the aforementioned dinosaurs. No this one was brought low by those same Wasicaly Wepublicans that before was going to kill the one live, vibrant thing left in our imperiled Republic. Cool story bro, now how about you start telling the truth, you dem hack.
D-F was neutered before it was even passed, bank lobby money made sure it was written to be an ineffective piece of nonsense. It was never anything but "show" for the masses to say "see, we did something in response to the crisis".

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:02 am

Ph64 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
D-F was neutered before it was even passed, bank lobby money made sure it was written to be an ineffective piece of nonsense. It was never anything but "show" for the masses to say "see, we did something in response to the crisis".
Tell me about. Doe eyed cat face bought it hook, line, and sinker.