*fed posts lazily*

Ver hot outside

Hwen Hoshino

Re: FOX News is Next

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:10 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Oh, I won't dispute that. There are crazy bitches on the right and the left. No shortage at all. But how much shall we clutch our pearls over this one?

I can post Honey Boo-Boo and Duck Dynasty videos all day, if you want to see retarded Right-wingers. We need to stop pretending that these idiots matter.
That is silly. You dont know Honey boo boo politics and they are not leading movements. They arent funding anything. While on the left, black lives matter, they set the agenda they run their shit. I too can post videos but not of reality tv celebrities but of actual people of influence and power within the left. It's not even close. Stop this bullshit bothism. While the left is focused in on this bullshit Russia story, the right is going on about taxes, dodd Frank rules, healthcare. You bitches cant get over 2016.
Well, I guess some of us are not happy about handing the banksters another blank check, but Freedumb insists that everybody is just about to make it big, if it weren't for those pesky regulations that will never apply to them.
They did not have a blank check under Obama who could have forced out their CEO's and cut them up instead of a no strings bailout?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:50 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Oh, I won't dispute that. There are crazy bitches on the right and the left. No shortage at all. But how much shall we clutch our pearls over this one?

I can post Honey Boo-Boo and Duck Dynasty videos all day, if you want to see retarded Right-wingers. We need to stop pretending that these idiots matter.
That is silly. You dont know Honey boo boo politics and they are not leading movements. They arent funding anything. While on the left, black lives matter, they set the agenda they run their shit. I too can post videos but not of reality tv celebrities but of actual people of influence and power within the left. It's not even close. Stop this bullshit bothism. While the left is focused in on this bullshit Russia story, the right is going on about taxes, dodd Frank rules, healthcare. You bitches cant get over 2016.
Well, I guess some of us are not happy about handing the banksters another blank check, but Freedumb insists that everybody is just about to make it big, if it weren't for those pesky regulations that will never apply to them.
What are you on about? That doesn't dismiss your sides craziness or you having to shove a microphone in front of a 12 year old to match the lefts insanity. You proud of yourself? Having to troll elementary schools to match the lefts leadership. You're conflating political strategy with Monty's dating advice, don't do that.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Hwen Hoshino wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
They did not have a blank check under Obama who could have forced out their CEO's and cut them up instead of a no strings bailout?
And under Bush, and under clinton, and under Reagan. So let's go ahead and repeat that mistake again.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:18 pm

clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
What are you on about? That doesn't dismiss your sides craziness or you having to shove a microphone in front of a 12 year old to match the lefts insanity. You proud of yourself? Having to troll elementary schools to match the lefts leadership. You're conflating political strategy with Monty's dating advice, don't do that.
I'm talking about Dodd-Frank, the consumer protection bureau, and the absolute insanity of removing the last shreds of accountability from corporate America. But fuck it, cause they're holding me back from..............working in a field? I don't even comprehend the fucking connection anymore.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:17 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I'm talking about Dodd-Frank, the consumer protection bureau, and the absolute insanity of removing the last shreds of accountability from corporate America. But fuck it, cause they're holding me back from..............working in a field? I don't even comprehend the fucking connection anymore.
See the left got you all discombobulated. Talking about actual issues, leftist ain't got time for that. Listen to your leaders. Russia, Russia, Russia. SJW bullshit. You whining like a bitch aint working.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:
clubgop wrote: That is silly. You dont know Honey boo boo politics
Honey Boo Boo likes the Democrats

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.1184726

Can he get anything right?

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:22 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Hwen Hoshino wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
And under Bush, and under clinton, and under Reagan. So let's go ahead and repeat that mistake again.
The possibility for change is higher under him than most other candidates.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:08 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
clubgop wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Dodd-Frank is the enshirnement of endless bailouts and the institutionalization of TBTF. And the consumer protection bureau is the SJW shakedown division, that gave us fauxcahontas and you claim not to be crazy. Now go find another child that endorses democrats you can lie about and make fun of in order to try to win an argument you clearly are losing.