FOX News is Next

Martin Hash

FOX News is Next

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 26, 2017 7:04 am

The Corporate interests that benefit from Globalization, control the news, and endlessly attack Trump, are now going after FOX News. They bought a big share of FOX's parent, and have since taken out Beck, Ailes, Kelly, Shine & O'Reilly, and now they've got Hannity on the ropes.
After Hannity

p.s. It's ironic I have to cite MSM sources to demonstrate how cucked the MSM is.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

heydaralon

Re: Fox News is Next

Post by heydaralon » Fri May 26, 2017 7:07 am

Personally I think Hannity is a stinking turd, but why are they going after him? Does Fox News not like him anymore?
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 26, 2017 7:08 am

Martin Hash wrote:The Corporate interests that benefit from Globalization, control the news, and endlessly attack Trump, are now going after FOX News. They bought a big share of FOX's parent, and have since taken out Beck, Ailes, Shine & O'Reilly, and now they've got Hannity on the ropes.
After Hannity

p.s. It's ironic I have to cite MSM sources to demonstrate how cucked the MSM is.
Yep, I've already added FOX to the list of Corporate Media Deepstate Cabal.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 26, 2017 7:10 am

heydaralon wrote:Personally I think Hannity is a stinking turd, but why are they going after him? Does Fox News not like him anymore?
I concur, Hannity is a shill 100%. Not someone I would defend for anything other than political convenience.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri May 26, 2017 7:14 am

Why is Fox News cleaning house?
Shikata ga nai

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 26, 2017 7:26 am

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 26, 2017 7:29 am

heydaralon wrote:Personally I think Hannity is a stinking turd, but why are they going after him? Does Fox News not like him anymore?
He's being sued for the coverage of Kim.com re #SETHRICH

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri May 26, 2017 7:30 am

kybkh wrote:
I concur, Hannity is a shill 100%. Not someone I would defend for anything other than political convenience.
Dude, that's the other side. As far as I can tell, there is no one other major Conservative news organ. Conservative YouTubers have been targeted too.

Remember that $billion Never-Trump campaign? It's probably up to 3 or 4 $billion now.

Ph64

Re: FOX News is Next

Post by Ph64 » Fri May 26, 2017 7:41 am

Martin Hash wrote:The Corporate interests that benefit from Globalization, control the news, and endlessly attack Trump, are now going after FOX News. They bought a big share of FOX's parent, and have since taken out Beck, Ailes, Shine & O'Reilly, and now they've got Hannity on the ropes.
After Hannity

I'd have to say that the majority of people I know take in what the MSM gives them as gospel, so from the standpoint of profit for the MSM it makes perfect sense, especially given declining market share.

On the flip side, as younger generations (and those of us that have "cut the cord" on TV) move to alternatives (thus the MSM's declining market) there is a chance of "outside the box" POV's moving things more than the MSM. Expect to see more push in congress, funded heavily by corporate interests of course, to crack down on the internet and redefine (ironically) non-MSM news sites as (Russian/Chinese) "propaganda" in an attempt to shut them down.

If you haven't noticed, they have already reached the point where they really just don't give a fuck about maintaining the illusion they "work for you".
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 26, 2017 7:47 am

Martin Hash wrote:
kybkh wrote:
Dude, that's the other side. As far as I can tell, there is no one other major Conservative news organ. Conservative YouTubers have been targeted too.

Remember that $billion Never-Trump campaign? It's probably up to 3 or 4 $billion now.
Hannity himself is not worth defending. But he seems to represent the last big name opposition voice on TV.

There will be something new develop, probably live streaming news, which is where the medium is headed anywhere.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience