White Privilege, a liberal guilting phrase?

TheReal_ND

Re: White Privilege, a liberal guilting phrase?

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 26, 2017 6:49 pm

:lol: indeed comrade

Holy fuck these bolshies think the poor whites are on their side lel

Your fucking base consists of spoilt brats that want a free ride and minorities that vote for gibs and open borders. Your cause has left with the tide so long ago you're picking up bottom feeding SJw's at the gender fluid bathroom. You're a fucking joke.

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Fri May 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Affirmative action is not just a place at the trough. It's an automatic advantage in some of the most vital competitions that life has to offer.

My kids will have to score 200 points higher on their SATs to be considered academically equal to Lebron James' kids when they apply to college. That is not a place at the trough. That's a semi-permanent bias against white kids to make up for some past oppression. It was instituted by white people, against poorer white people. Rich white kids still get legacy admissions to good universities, while kids with no connections get passed over for less qualified minorities. It's literally limiting the social mobility of poor white people, to try and make minorities happy.

Appeasement is really the perfect word for it.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri May 26, 2017 8:10 pm

The Conservative wrote:It seems more and more people around me are telling me, or other "white people" to check our privilege, I'd like to know what the hell "White Privilege" really is, because to me it seems like just another liberal phrase word that is used to end a conversation such as being called a racist, a homophobe, etc...

I found this video, and I am seriously wondering wtf people are thinking, because if these people are educators they need to be let go immediately.

I want to hang with the black folks. They have their heads screwed on.