White Privilege, a liberal guilting phrase?

The Conservative

White Privilege, a liberal guilting phrase?

Post by The Conservative » Fri May 26, 2017 7:00 am

It seems more and more people around me are telling me, or other "white people" to check our privilege, I'd like to know what the hell "White Privilege" really is, because to me it seems like just another liberal phrase word that is used to end a conversation such as being called a racist, a homophobe, etc...

I found this video, and I am seriously wondering wtf people are thinking, because if these people are educators they need to be let go immediately.

#NotOneRedCent

kybkh

Re: White Privilege, a liberal guilting phrase?

Post by kybkh » Fri May 26, 2017 7:13 am

Bet all those "educators" are still paying of student loans.

This is a direct result of government subsidizing post-secondary education.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri May 26, 2017 7:35 am

kybkh wrote:Bet all those "educators" are still paying of student loans.

This is a direct result of government subsidizing post-secondary education.
Think this is just government getting involved with education period...
#NotOneRedCent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 26, 2017 10:06 am

I single out post-secondary because my guess is these people would have more appreciation for what is "earned' versus what is "privilege".
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 am

The Conservative wrote:I'd like to know what the hell "White Privilege" really is...
That you don't know what it is... is probably due to your White Privilege.

:twisted:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri May 26, 2017 10:30 am

DrYouth wrote:
The Conservative wrote:I'd like to know what the hell "White Privilege" really is...
That you don't know what it is... is probably due to your White Privilege.

:twisted:
I said really is, I know what they are making it out to be... honestly to me it's a key phrase the liberals have made up to show that "racism still exists" even though they are the ones attempting to keep it going.
#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri May 26, 2017 10:47 am

Would we all admit that people of a certain race tend to be statistically be more friendly towards members of their own race? Doesn't this logic extend into social and economic conditions aswell, considering the country has largely been a white-majority country? That on some level whites will be more friendly towards other whites?

I don't think the unnecessarily divisive phrase 'white privilege' is as prevalent as people will make it out to be, but I have a hard time just waving my hand at it. It has to exist on some level, no?

edit: worth mentioning that i didnt watch the video, just scribbling down some thoughts on what i assume the topic is about. will watch later when im home

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri May 26, 2017 11:37 am

There is a spectrum of "guilt".

If you are too far over to the extreme end of the scale it's like that person who constantly is afraid they may have run someone over.
It's neurotic.

Being way over on the opposite side of the scale would be the equivalent of having no guilt about anything.... simply running people over and saying... well, they were in the way.

It's about balance people.

Patching together clips about freakishly neurotic liberals is an easy way to get lots of views on the internet.
More or less the equivalent of stupid things kittens do.

What's a lot less entertaining is being balanced about the relative positions and historical positions of groups of people in our society.
That would be extremely boring... as it should be.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 26, 2017 11:38 am

LMFAO

They have no conscience. They are not anything but a cancer on western civilization.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 26, 2017 11:42 am

In any case, the left uses these tactics precisely because we have a conscience and they do not. They exploit conscience and decency in good people for their own gain.