DNC hacked by their own IT?

ssu

Re: DNC hacked by their own IT?

Post by ssu » Wed May 24, 2017 11:58 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am not convinced at all that Set Rich was the source. But I do find it highly amusing that the same people pushing this Russian conspiracy theory are now screaming "conspiracy theory!!" over this Set Rich story, which technically has more evidence to back it up.
What's the technical evidence to back it up? No, seriously? Please get technical.

Aaahh, or are you saying that as both don't have any evidence. As if this is just about the identity of one hacker?

For starters, for the Russia thing evidence starts with things like uh... RT & Sputnik coverage for starters...as the active measures was far more than just hacking.

So uh, like, who's pushing the Seth Rich thing???

:clap:

Yeah, Russia hasn't anything to do with these things here. :D

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 24, 2017 12:01 pm

>tfw the Russian embassy is using a meme that you know for a fact came from 4chan and you already have it saved days ago
>tfw you've probably been shitposting with Russian delegates for years

Feels good man

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 24, 2017 12:21 pm

ssu wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:I am not convinced at all that Set Rich was the source. But I do find it highly amusing that the same people pushing this Russian conspiracy theory are now screaming "conspiracy theory!!" over this Set Rich story, which technically has more evidence to back it up.
What's the technical evidence to back it up? No, seriously? Please get technical.

Aaahh, or are you saying that as both don't have any evidence. As if this is just about the identity of one hacker?

For starters, for the Russia thing evidence starts with things like uh... RT & Sputnik coverage for starters...as the active measures was far more than just hacking.

So uh, like, who's pushing the Seth Rich thing???

:clap:

Yeah, Russia hasn't anything to do with these things here. :D
Ok, I'm confused here... what evidence do you want? I think the problem with finding any evidence on the people internally has been pretty well squashed, I mean if only the "fringe" is reporting it, that to me means that unless you are going to dig, you aren't going to find anything, and today's reporters don't like getting dirty.
#NotOneRedCent

ssu

Post by ssu » Wed May 24, 2017 12:52 pm

The Conservative wrote: Ok, I'm confused here... what evidence do you want? I think the problem with finding any evidence on the people internally has been pretty well squashed, I mean if only the "fringe" is reporting it, that to me means that unless you are going to dig, you aren't going to find anything, and today's reporters don't like getting dirty.
Well, anything, for starters. Anything other that the murder is unsolved.

What I've found is that there's one source that has claimed that an unnamed source in the Police say that they have Mr. Seth's laptop and it's all done hush-hush away with. And that's basically it.

But what do I know?

And then someone could explain that if it was Rich, what about the hackings that happened after he was dead?

I don't know everything...

Actually I watched Get me Roger Stone. Only after that did I know that Stone was introduced to Trump in the 1980's and Manafort and Stone worked as partners in a lobbying firm. Hence when Lewandowski got booted, no wonder Manafort was Trump's pick. Anyway, interesting what the investigations will dig up. I think it won't take too long...

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Wed May 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Perhaps no one can produce any evidence about Seth Rich, but at least we know there was a fuckin' crime--murder! Yeah, so there's that. This Russia! Russia! Russia! Shit so far looks like they're looking for evidence of a cover-up of a crime that shall be determined later.
"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Neither have any evidence to back them up. The Seth Rich story at least has the plausibility since he had access to the data and was murdered under mysterious circumstances. Assange made some lame attempts to claim Rich was the source without actually claiming it (making vague tweets to that effect and raising funds for his survivors, for example).

The Russian hacking conspiracy theory is entirely without a shred of evidence at all. It's just accusations.

If you are going to say the Seth Rich conspiracy theory is ridiculous but then shill for the Russian hack conspiracy theory.. well, you are just an idiot, then.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 24, 2017 1:11 pm

ssu wrote:
The Conservative wrote: Ok, I'm confused here... what evidence do you want? I think the problem with finding any evidence on the people internally has been pretty well squashed, I mean if only the "fringe" is reporting it, that to me means that unless you are going to dig, you aren't going to find anything, and today's reporters don't like getting dirty.
Well, anything, for starters. Anything other that the murder is unsolved.

What I've found is that there's one source that has claimed that an unnamed source in the Police say that they have Mr. Seth's laptop and it's all done hush-hush away with. And that's basically it.

But what do I know?

And then someone could explain that if it was Rich, what about the hackings that happened after he was dead?

I don't know everything...

Actually I watched Get me Roger Stone. Only after that did I know that Stone was introduced to Trump in the 1980's and Manafort and Stone worked as partners in a lobbying firm. Hence when Lewandowski got booted, no wonder Manafort was Trump's pick. Anyway, interesting what the investigations will dig up. I think it won't take too long...
It is one of the reasons I don't care about Seth Rich and his proposed connections, I look for things that have a base of reality, such as that the people pointed out in the OP is that these people are banned... not just fired, so they did something.

Oh and a side note, to be banned from a place completely... you really got to screw up, especially from the government, or pissed someone off somehow. The fact they weren't arrested surprised me a bit, but if they have some congress under their thumbs, it may not be so far fetched.
#NotOneRedCent