Penner wrote::violin:
Indeed.

NL Central
MIL 25 19 .568
STL 22 19 .538
CHC 22 21 .512
CIN 21 23 .477
PIT 20 25 .444

No wonder you like them, a bunch of sore fucking losers like you.

The Conservative

Re: DNC hacked by their own IT?

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Penner wrote:Hm, the only people who want to use Seth Rich's death are the right wing conspiracy nuts who really don't give a fuck about Seth Rich, his murder, nor his family. But instead just want to "prove" that their crazy thoughts are real and that all DNC members are evil.
I can give a fuck about Seth Rich... it's the fact that people are willing to ignore the possible for the impossible.
#NotOneRedCent

ssu

Post by ssu » Tue May 23, 2017 10:43 pm

Penner wrote:Hm, the only people who want to use Seth Rich's death are the right wing conspiracy nuts who really don't give a fuck about Seth Rich, his murder, nor his family. But instead just want to "prove" that their crazy thoughts are real and that all DNC members are evil.
It's a whimsical effort to counter the ineptness of Trump with a idea that there's a huge, vast, all encompassing conspiracy against hero Trump, the saviour of the US. This will in the end will become a Truther-movement cult, where Seth Rich will be part of the creed of the religion.

Because you have to forget that it's not just about the hackings. And even with the hackings you have to forget that the hackings went on far beyond the death of Mr Rich (as the latest Podesta hackings happened I guess in Novemeber) and Roger Stone talking about the hacks before they happen. And you have to forget all the other things here that have taken center stage. You have to forget Manafort, Carter Page, the whole Flynn scandal. And you also have to forget the crazy things Trump has done to make it worse for him (like saying that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation and countering the earlier official denial).

So, forget all above look at the DNC hacks and assume this wild conspiracy and, nothing, absolutely nothing can make you change your mind, because it's all an elaborate conspiracy.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 24, 2017 4:30 am

ssu wrote:
It's a whimsical effort to counter the ineptness of Trump with a idea that there's a huge, vast, all encompassing conspiracy against hero Trump, the saviour of the US. This will in the end will become a Truther-movement cult, where Seth Rich will be part of the creed of the religion.

Because you have to forget that it's not just about the hackings. And even with the hackings you have to forget that the hackings went on far beyond the death of Mr Rich (as the latest Podesta hackings happened I guess in Novemeber) and Roger Stone talking about the hacks before they happen. And you have to forget all the other things here that have taken center stage. You have to forget Manafort, Carter Page, the whole Flynn scandal. And you also have to forget the crazy things Trump has done to make it worse for him (like saying that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation and countering the earlier official denial).

So, forget all above look at the DNC hacks and assume this wild conspiracy and, nothing, absolutely nothing can make you change your mind, because it's all an elaborate conspiracy.
That's sort of the point though, people are willing to ignore everything else because Russia is the big bad wolf, and always has been. It's easier to believe he is ready to huff and puff than getting burned out from the inside...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 24, 2017 7:46 am

I am not convinced at all that Set Rich was the source. But I do find it highly amusing that the same people pushing this Russian conspiracy theory are now screaming "conspiracy theory!!" over this Set Rich story, which technically has more evidence to back it up.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 24, 2017 7:56 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am not convinced at all that Set Rich was the source. But I do find it highly amusing that the same people pushing this Russian conspiracy theory are now screaming "conspiracy theory!!" over this Set Rich story, which technically has more evidence to back it up.
As I said, I can care less about Seth Rich... what I care about are the players that are involved... or not in this case, and how easily people are manipulated.
#NotOneRedCent

Dand

Post by Dand » Wed May 24, 2017 8:10 am

This thread isn't even about Seth Rich, everyone ignored TC's OP. The muslim brotherhood IT workers are a crazy fishy story that we don't get to hear about because the media won't cover it (because it looks bad for Democrats). These guys were criminals but I don't see the signs that they would be the source of the wikileaks and it looks more like they were trying to get money rather than a political outcome.

ssu, what Podesta emails were from November? I followed those wikileaks closely and think you're misremembering it. Someone gained access to his emails in March of 2016: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36355. It's also absurd to assume that they were "hacked" immediately prior to leaking. They could've been obtained any time between the emails' creation and the leaks.

Seth Rich is the potential source of the DNC leaks. I have not heard, even from the most fringe conspiricy theorists, that Rich was the source of the Podesta leaks. The DNC leaked emails go up until May 25, 2016 and Rich was murdered on July 10, 2016 so your argument that he can't be the source because they went on "far beyond" his death is demonstrably false.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed May 24, 2017 9:21 am

Dand wrote:This thread isn't even about Seth Rich, everyone ignored TC's OP. The muslim brotherhood IT workers are a crazy fishy story that we don't get to hear about because the media won't cover it (because it looks bad for Democrats). These guys were criminals but I don't see the signs that they would be the source of the wikileaks and it looks more like they were trying to get money rather than a political outcome.

ssu, what Podesta emails were from November? I followed those wikileaks closely and think you're misremembering it. Someone gained access to his emails in March of 2016: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36355. It's also absurd to assume that they were "hacked" immediately prior to leaking. They could've been obtained any time between the emails' creation and the leaks.

Seth Rich is the potential source of the DNC leaks. I have not heard, even from the most fringe conspiricy theorists, that Rich was the source of the Podesta leaks. The DNC leaked emails go up until May 25, 2016 and Rich was murdered on July 10, 2016 so your argument that he can't be the source because they went on "far beyond" his death is demonstrably false.
Ssu must have been in a car accident or something. It is not the same poster. His posts used to be pretty polished a few minor degrees from native english, lately they are hot garbage. Not only is the grammar off, the substance is as well. Old SSU never conflated the DNC leaks with Podesta emails now he does it casually as if it is not a fatal error.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed May 24, 2017 10:13 am

Dand wrote:This thread isn't even about Seth Rich, everyone ignored TC's OP. The muslim brotherhood IT workers are a crazy fishy story that we don't get to hear about because the media won't cover it (because it looks bad for Democrats). These guys were criminals but I don't see the signs that they would be the source of the wikileaks and it looks more like they were trying to get money rather than a political outcome.

They may not have been part of the leaks, but they may have left the infrastructure to make the leaks possible. That being said, this is a story that we don't hear about, and that bothers me, because if I did 1/16th of what these guys did, I'd have been arrested on the spot...
#NotOneRedCent