This is disgusting...Kill WIFI now!

The Conservative

Re: This is disgusting...Kill WIFI now!

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 23, 2017 12:22 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
If you don't want the government using wifi to see inside your house, you could always rent.
So apartment dwellers don't use WiFi? Go to any apartment building and check for them, you might be shocked. Even if you don't use the intertubes, there is so much leakage the Feds could look into your home.
Have a Comcast, Verizon, Charter or any other of the big companies, they have a dual modem system in your house. One for your connection, the other open to everyone. Even if you ask them to shut down the wi-fi from the modem, they won't shut down the public one, which means you are still vulnerable.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue May 23, 2017 12:38 pm

The Conservative wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
If you don't want the government using wifi to see inside your house, you could always rent.
So apartment dwellers don't use WiFi? Go to any apartment building and check for them, you might be shocked. Even if you don't use the intertubes, there is so much leakage the Feds could look into your home.
Have a Comcast, Verizon, Charter or any other of the big companies, they have a dual modem system in your house. One for your connection, the other open to everyone. Even if you ask them to shut down the wi-fi from the modem, they won't shut down the public one, which means you are still vulnerable.
No all Im saying is that government wouldnt be able to look inside your house because you are renting. They would absolutely still look inside your apartment.
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 23, 2017 12:40 pm

heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
No all Im saying is that government wouldnt be able to look inside your house because you are renting. They would absolutely still look inside your apartment.
And what I'm saying is it doesn't matter...
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue May 23, 2017 12:57 pm

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
And what Im saying is that you could always just use starbucks wifi.
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 23, 2017 1:03 pm

heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote: No all Im saying is that government wouldnt be able to look inside your house because you are renting. They would absolutely still look inside your apartment.
Still the same thing will happen, either way... the only way to solve this issue is two ways.

1. Be paranoid and do as I suggested.
2. Don't use Wi-Fi and hard line into everything.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 23, 2017 1:49 pm

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Still the same thing will happen, either way... the only way to solve this issue is two ways.

Still confused why anyone would care. They already have your entire digital life splayed out in front of them, along with several private corporations. That's far more important than the ability to see your radio shadow from a few feet outside.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue May 23, 2017 1:58 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote: And what Im saying is that you could always just use starbucks wifi.

Still confused why anyone would care. They already have your entire digital life splayed out in front of them, along with several private corporations. That's far more important than the ability to see your radio shadow from a few feet outside.
Don't lump your ignorance into my life.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue May 23, 2017 2:17 pm

I dont even use internet so idgaf honestly.
Shikata ga nai

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 23, 2017 5:11 pm

heydaralon wrote:I dont even use internet so idgaf honestly.
:lol:

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue May 23, 2017 5:12 pm

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Don't lump your ignorance into my life.
What pray tell, am I ignorant of? Enlighten me, noble sir.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace