How Are We Supposed To Respond??

TheReal_ND

Re: How Are We Supposed To Respond??

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Fife wrote:No it's accurate. Sessions is the worst thing Trump has done so far by a long shot, IMNSHO.
Reported to Cheeto King

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:52 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:"ZOMG Racists n' Russians!"; is the only thing propping the GOP up, they need to find ways to up the ante, in terms of trolling the Lefties with that, because they need them to keep it up for another forty months, just get that second SCOTUS pick, whatever it takes, then the Lefties can spend all their time screeching "ZOMG, we've surrendered legislative control of the country to the Right Wing Nutjobs for generations to come!"
Who do you think the DNC will run in 2020? I realize none of us can predict the future, but do you see any candidate for them on the horizon? In your opinion, given they are in disarray, who would be the smartest pick for them?

Elizabeth Warren-Dukakis, Andrew Cuomo-Mondale, Kristen Gildebrand-Clinton, Corey Booker-Humphrey.

Some fuckin' dingbat milksop. ABBS; Anybody But Bernie Sanders.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:"ZOMG Racists n' Russians!"; is the only thing propping the GOP up, they need to find ways to up the ante, in terms of trolling the Lefties with that, because they need them to keep it up for another forty months, just get that second SCOTUS pick, whatever it takes, then the Lefties can spend all their time screeching "ZOMG, we've surrendered legislative control of the country to the Right Wing Nutjobs for generations to come!"
Who do you think the DNC will run in 2020? I realize none of us can predict the future, but do you see any candidate for them on the horizon? In your opinion, given they are in disarray, who would be the smartest pick for them?

Elizabeth Warren-Dukakis, Andrew Cuomo-Mondale, Kristen Gilderbrand-Clinton, Corey Booker-Humphrey.
Is the DNC anticipating not fielding a white-house level candidate for 8 years? I'm not convinced that political parties are capable of thinking that long term.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:59 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Elizabeth Warren-Dukakis, Andrew Cuomo-Mondale, Kristen Gilderbrand-Clinton, Corey Booker-Humphrey.
Is the DNC anticipating not fielding a white-house level candidate for 8 years? I'm not convinced that political parties are capable of thinking that long term.
Some think that long term, some delude themselves, but the smooth operators know that; barring JFK 2.0, the incumbent is pretty much a shoe-in, even Trump; so long as the GOP can keep the Lefties in a constant state of breathless hysteria, because that is what will be their undoing.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Some think that long term, some delude themselves, but the smooth operators know that; barring JFK 2.0, the incumbent is pretty much a shoe-in, even Trump; so long as the GOP can keep the Lefties in a constant state of breathless hysteria, because that is what will be their undoing.
They keep bringing these allegations against Trump in the hope that some of them stick, but they have hyped this up so much that the revelations seem pitiful. Wow! Trump talked to a Russian diplomat! I've never heard of two governments sharing Intel before! What is the Democrats strategy when their investigations endpoint doesn't live up to the hype? Do you think the DNC leaders actually believe all the shit they are leveling at Trump, or are they just playing a political game?
Shikata ga nai

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon May 22, 2017 3:05 pm

They're playing the same game the RNC played against Clinton and Obama.

We just hear even more hysteria because the liberal media is actually a real thing.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon May 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Seems they will keep to the identity politics which is getting more ever more blow back.

Only Limousine Liberals buy in to the White Privilege BS.

Anybody that has had to overcome obstacles in their own life to achieve whatever level of comfort they have are turning more deaf to the pleas from the Hollywood Elites by the day.

‘Dear White People’ Director And Star Break Down Why Black People Can’t Be Racist

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dea ... mg00000313

They ain't slowing down, they speeding up.
Last edited by kybkh on Mon May 22, 2017 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Now, if the Democrats went completely off the board, got themselves an Anti-Trump to slay the Trump, like, go all the way; George Clooney, Matt Damon, someone like that, Hollywood Liberal Panty Waist Celebrity Candidate, that might work, but if they go to the bullpen, with the same old same old, you can pencil Trump/Pence in for another four years right now.

You can fight fire with fire, with an Anti-Trump, but Trump is essentially impervious to the same old same old bullpen.
Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon May 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:Now, if the Democrats went completely off the board, got themselves an Anti-Trump to slay the Trump, like, go all the way; George Clooney, Matt Damon, someone like that, Hollywood Liberal Panty Waist Celebrity Candidate, that might work, but if they go to the bullpen, with the same old same old, you can pencil Trump/Pence in for another four years right now.
You think the Dems could force a White Guy like that over the BBC? You crazy. The BBC is the king maker now in the DNC.

Bernie’s Revolution Is Too White to Win

His demographic base just isn't diverse enough to earn the Democratic Party's nomination.

https://newrepublic.com/article/130958/ ... -white-win

All those burnt Bern Bros who have been screamed at for being too white will turn to the Right.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:15 pm

What the GOP knows; the Presidency is Reality TV, Reality TV Star > Professional Political Wonk.

The only way the Democrats could break out of the trap, would be to fight fire with fire; Hollywood Liberal Panty Waist Superstar, but the Democrats, are not that audacious, which is why Trumpism is going to win.

If it's Hollywood Liberal Panty Waist Jesus; he can be white, the Race Hustlers would all get in line, HLPW FTW.

Trump is Century City, there's only one thing which can beat that at its own game; Hollywood. The only thing which can trump Television City, is a Major Motion Picture, Oscar > Emmy.

If the Democrats run a PPP Wonk against Hulk Hogan, they're going to lose, and they will keep losing, until they figure it out and get themselves a Hulk Hogan of their very own. If you're going to take Hulk Hogan on, you need The Rock.
Nec Aspera Terrent