How Are We Supposed To Respond??

kybkh

How Are We Supposed To Respond??

Post by kybkh » Mon May 22, 2017 11:55 am

By not responding? Will that work? Is this not more damaging to our democracy than a foreign entity funding a website which promotes fake news??

https://www.yahoo.com/news/artist-proje ... 27576.html
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Re: How Are We Supposed To Respond??

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 22, 2017 12:05 pm

That's an implicitly white joke and I take offense to being culturally misrepresented by the racist jew.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon May 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Lulz, he called him by his full name including "Beauregard."

How would you like to be a Klansman named after the coonass who lost the War?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon May 22, 2017 12:19 pm

This is just pure irony at its finest.

How to be a Leftist

Step 1: State that we should all trust the CIA and FBI to be non-biased, information only organizations.

Step 2: State the leaders of those organizations are appointed political hacks.

Step 3: Lose another election.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Bell is the daughter of Robin Bell. Her father is owner of a design firm in New York named Robin Bell Design. Her father is Jewish while her mother is Protestant. She was bought up in a comically dysfunctional family
http://articlebio.com/lake-bell

Oh fuck I was just joking but after so long watching coincidences pile up it becomes like a sixth sense :lol:

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon May 22, 2017 1:38 pm

Wait so is that a real quote or what? I see no context
(edit: more context for the curious, or uninformed like me: http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/ ... mg00000313)

Personally I was ok with Jeff Sessions until I learned he was anti-pot.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon May 22, 2017 2:02 pm

>tfw citing CNN for context...

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon May 22, 2017 2:14 pm

No it's accurate. Sessions is the worst thing Trump has done so far by a long shot, IMNSHO.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:42 pm

"ZOMG Racists n' Russians!"; is the only thing propping the GOP up, they need to find ways to up the ante, in terms of trolling the Lefties with that, because they need them to keep it up for another forty months, just get that second SCOTUS pick, whatever it takes, then the Lefties can spend all their time screeching "ZOMG, we've surrendered legislative control of the country to the Right Wing Nutjobs for generations to come!"
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:"ZOMG Racists n' Russians!"; is the only thing propping the GOP up, they need to find ways to up the ante, in terms of trolling the Lefties with that, because they need them to keep it up for another forty months, just get that second SCOTUS pick, whatever it takes, then the Lefties can spend all their time screeching "ZOMG, we've surrendered legislative control of the country to the Right Wing Nutjobs for generations to come!"
Who do you think the DNC will run in 2020? I realize none of us can predict the future, but do you see any candidate for them on the horizon? In your opinion, given they are in disarray, who would be the smartest pick for them?
Shikata ga nai