The Bachelor has been Cruel to Black Women

apeman

Re: The Bachelor has been Cruel to Black Women

Post by apeman » Tue May 23, 2017 1:54 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:My advice to millennial men is to avoid the women of their generation. Work on your careers and your lives. In your late thirties, marry a Gen Z woman. Gen Z is much more conservative and have a natural aversion to the degeneracy for whatever reason.
Or follow DSL's advice, but substitute "Gen Z" for "raised in a rural setting." The difference between the females I know that grew up on farms/in rural areas VS females that grew up in suburbs/cities is STAGGERING.

apeman

Post by apeman » Tue May 23, 2017 1:56 pm

California wrote:
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Hell yeah!

I would beat that cloaca UP!
:laughing-rollingred:

I spit coffee
:lol:

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue May 23, 2017 6:12 pm

Lemonade wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
California wrote:Image

There's no way that's real

This particular tweet may or may not be be a joke. But the mindset is too fucking real. Come to our lovely Town of Woonsocket, RI and see how real it is. Young ladies pulling out stacks of EBT cards like they are ready to shuffle up for a match of Magic The Gathering or some shit. Single moms having babies to keep the tugboat tugging is no stretch.
I knew there was a reason why I never liked you. There it is!

Lemonade

Post by Lemonade » Wed May 24, 2017 8:12 am

clubgop wrote:
Lemonade wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

There's no way that's real

This particular tweet may or may not be be a joke. But the mindset is too fucking real. Come to our lovely Town of Woonsocket, RI and see how real it is. Young ladies pulling out stacks of EBT cards like they are ready to shuffle up for a match of Magic The Gathering or some shit. Single moms having babies to keep the tugboat tugging is no stretch.
Hey, I used to not like you. But then I started to. This hurts my feelings.

Anyway, Woonsocket is a shithole; I don't live there. i do have to travel there often and it sucks eveytime. So much so that I think of excuses to not go there.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Wed May 24, 2017 9:09 am

Lemonade wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Lemonade wrote:

Hey, I used to not like you. But then I started to. This hurts my feelings.

Anyway, Woonsocket is a shithole; I don't live there. i do have to travel there often and it sucks eveytime. So much so that I think of excuses to not go there.
Yes, you traveling there makes me hate you even more. Check your PM.