The Bachelor has been Cruel to Black Women

clubgop

Re: The Bachelor has been Cruel to Black Women

Post by clubgop » Mon May 22, 2017 5:12 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Slate is constantly generating retarded articles. If you ever don't feel indignant for any reason just go puruse their selection of manufactured outrage. Fucking loons. They used to push for pedophilia but once they started attacking Milo they took all those articles down so as not to appear like hypocrites. I think they still have their cannabalism articles up.
I think you are confusing them with Salon. But then again whats the diffrence anymore?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 22, 2017 5:13 pm

I don't even know anymore man

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 22, 2017 6:02 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I don't even know anymore man

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue May 23, 2017 6:11 am

heydaralon wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Good job Slate for covering this important and pressing issue!

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/cult ... ow_be.html :lol:
Lets be honest. On average black women are not attractive. Women of other races have a higher percentage of being attractive. I'm sure the SJWs here will have my head but that's okay. Just speaking the truth.
There are plenty of attractive black women out there. My cousin dated a black girl who looked like a barbie doll, and I used to flirt with this black girl at my old job who had some of the best tits I have ever seen. They were real by the way. I think she was mixed race, but she was absolutely gorgeous. The problem is, if you go onto the CDC website and look up obesity and diabetes rates for African American women, you will see why their partners abandon them en masse. The numbers defy belief. There is no way for me to avoid sounding like a prick, but obesity and lifestyle related issues are not attractive. If black women took better care of themselves, they would be considered a lot hotter. There is something weird about black culture which seems to value big tits and big asses at all costs. I like both of those qualities, but not on a fat girl. Black men will often date fat white women, so to some extent they are into that, but making unhealthy living a beauty standard within your race diminishes your attractiveness to other ethnic groups.
There it is. Lol SJW moron. "On average" which means percentage of. Stop being but hurt over the fact that a much larger percentage of white women, avian women, Indian women, Latino women are better looking.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue May 23, 2017 6:16 am

HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Tue May 23, 2017 6:44 am

Bird chicks are friggin' hawt!
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue May 23, 2017 6:57 am

Hell yeah!

I would beat that cloaca UP!
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 23, 2017 7:15 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:Hell yeah!

I would beat that cloaca UP!
:laughing-rollingred:

I spit coffee
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue May 23, 2017 7:42 am

SilverEagle wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Lets be honest. On average black women are not attractive. Women of other races have a higher percentage of being attractive. I'm sure the SJWs here will have my head but that's okay. Just speaking the truth.
There are plenty of attractive black women out there. My cousin dated a black girl who looked like a barbie doll, and I used to flirt with this black girl at my old job who had some of the best tits I have ever seen. They were real by the way. I think she was mixed race, but she was absolutely gorgeous. The problem is, if you go onto the CDC website and look up obesity and diabetes rates for African American women, you will see why their partners abandon them en masse. The numbers defy belief. There is no way for me to avoid sounding like a prick, but obesity and lifestyle related issues are not attractive. If black women took better care of themselves, they would be considered a lot hotter. There is something weird about black culture which seems to value big tits and big asses at all costs. I like both of those qualities, but not on a fat girl. Black men will often date fat white women, so to some extent they are into that, but making unhealthy living a beauty standard within your race diminishes your attractiveness to other ethnic groups.
There it is. Lol SJW moron. "On average" which means percentage of. Stop being but hurt over the fact that a much larger percentage of white women, avian women, Indian women, Latino women are better looking.
SJW? Have you seen my posts?
:lol:
Shikata ga nai

Lemonade

Post by Lemonade » Tue May 23, 2017 8:09 am

heydaralon wrote:
California wrote:Image

There's no way that's real

This particular tweet may or may not be be a joke. But the mindset is too fucking real. Come to our lovely Town of Woonsocket, RI and see how real it is. Young ladies pulling out stacks of EBT cards like they are ready to shuffle up for a match of Magic The Gathering or some shit. Single moms having babies to keep the tugboat tugging is no stretch.