The Bachelor has been Cruel to Black Women

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Bachelor has been Cruel to Black Women

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 22, 2017 9:46 am

It occurs to me that, if you really want to create a shitstorm on the internet and in the media, create a SingleMothersInAction reddit similar to the old Fat People Hate reddit. There's so much material out there too.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 22, 2017 10:19 am

Mercury wrote:
California wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

There's no way that's real
I'm sure its real. This is how the welfare plantation works
I dunno... the spelling doesn't seem bad enough.
I was thinking the same thing. :think:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 22, 2017 1:25 pm

The Bachelor doesn't need to be on the air to show media bias against black women... they do it enough on their own, this shouldn't be a story really.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon May 22, 2017 1:35 pm

heydaralon wrote:Good job Slate for covering this important and pressing issue!

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/cult ... ow_be.html :lol:
Lets be honest. On average black women are not attractive. Women of other races have a higher percentage of being attractive. I'm sure the SJWs here will have my head but that's okay. Just speaking the truth.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 22, 2017 1:59 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Good job Slate for covering this important and pressing issue!

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/cult ... ow_be.html :lol:
Lets be honest. On average black women are not attractive. Women of other races have a higher percentage of being attractive. I'm sure the SJWs here will have my head but that's okay. Just speaking the truth.
There are plenty of attractive black women out there. My cousin dated a black girl who looked like a barbie doll, and I used to flirt with this black girl at my old job who had some of the best tits I have ever seen. They were real by the way. I think she was mixed race, but she was absolutely gorgeous. The problem is, if you go onto the CDC website and look up obesity and diabetes rates for African American women, you will see why their partners abandon them en masse. The numbers defy belief. There is no way for me to avoid sounding like a prick, but obesity and lifestyle related issues are not attractive. If black women took better care of themselves, they would be considered a lot hotter. There is something weird about black culture which seems to value big tits and big asses at all costs. I like both of those qualities, but not on a fat girl. Black men will often date fat white women, so to some extent they are into that, but making unhealthy living a beauty standard within your race diminishes your attractiveness to other ethnic groups.
Shikata ga nai

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 22, 2017 2:36 pm

This isn't just a black thing either. There are plenty of fat white women, and I think they are gross too. One thing that turns me off whatever the race is fake shit. Fake hair is truly revolting, and black women seem to love weave more than their numerous illegitimate children. Its even worse when they dye it some fake ass color like pink or blue or whatever. Those colors don't look good on any woman's hair. Personally, I don't think African hair is as attractive as Caucasian hair. That is just my preference, but I prefer it when it is straight. I don't like it when its all bushy. Between the weave, the ghetto glamorization, the obesity, and the loudness, these are all factors that make black women a worse choice as a partner. I am one man, and there are millions of males who disagree with me.
Shikata ga nai

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon May 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:It occurs to me that, if you really want to create a shitstorm on the internet and in the media, create a SingleMothersInAction reddit similar to the old Fat People Hate reddit. There's so much material out there too.
This would be glorious.

I like to troll /r/parenting because its a cesspool of self-diagnoses and female toxicity
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 22, 2017 3:35 pm

California wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:It occurs to me that, if you really want to create a shitstorm on the internet and in the media, create a SingleMothersInAction reddit similar to the old Fat People Hate reddit. There's so much material out there too.
This would be glorious.

I like to troll /r/parenting because its a cesspool of self-diagnoses and female toxicity

I am very tempted. You'd need to use a proxy for sure. Reddit employees would doxx you otherwise.

Nothing would get the left pissed like that would.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 22, 2017 5:04 pm

Yeah, I don't dig the crazy afro hair either. A lot of them look hot as fuck with it straightened, tho.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 22, 2017 5:07 pm

The BT-1000 is a no-go zone.