Post by heydaralon » Mon May 22, 2017 7:10 am

California wrote:Image

There's no way that's real
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Bachelor has been Cruel to Black Women

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 22, 2017 7:16 am

This stuff is really common amongst non-college educated millennial women. They have few career options opened to them in life, their SMV runs out in their mid-twenties, and they usually already have one baby out of wedlock, which gets them hooked on all the welfare.

In a way, I don't really blame them. If your choice is between being a single mom and serving tables at IHOP for the rest of your life.. that's not really a choice. Most women just want to be moms anyway, and the degenerate culture sabotaged their ability to pair bond and ruined their suitability for marriage very early on. But because we subsidize single mothers, they still have that door opened to them.

Step one to turning this around and eradicating the degeneracy is closing that door to women. Help their kids directly, but don't put a dime in the hands of a single mother. If she needs job training, fine. If she needs day care for her many children, fine. Other than that.. nope.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 22, 2017 7:36 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:

This stuff is really common amongst non-college educated millennial women. They have few career options opened to them in life, their SMV runs out in their mid-twenties, and they usually already have one baby out of wedlock, which gets them hooked on all the welfare.

In a way, I don't really blame them. If your choice is between being a single mom and serving tables at IHOP for the rest of your life.. that's not really a choice. Most women just want to be moms anyway, and the degenerate culture sabotaged their ability to pair bond and ruined their suitability for marriage very early on. But because we subsidize single mothers, they still have that door opened to them.

Step one to turning this around and eradicating the degeneracy is closing that door to women. Help their kids directly, but don't put a dime in the hands of a single mother. If she needs job training, fine. If she needs day care for her many children, fine. Other than that.. nope.
I knew a girl that collected daddies. She had quite an impressive drug problem, although I don't know if she got any gov't assistance besides EBT. Kids are so fucking expensive. How much welfare do you get per kid as a single mom? Even between that and the child support I still don't think from an economic standpoint it makes sense but idk.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 22, 2017 7:44 am

heydaralon wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:

I knew a girl that collected daddies. She had quite an impressive drug problem, although I don't know if she got any gov't assistance besides EBT. Kids are so fucking expensive. How much welfare do you get per kid as a single mom? Even between that and the child support I still don't think from an economic standpoint it makes sense but idk.

Women don't generally make good decisions on their own, dude. Read the news and look at what is happening all around us. The truth is manifest.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 22, 2017 7:57 am

I am pretty well surrounded by millennial single moms these days. From what I can tell, in the beginning, it's because they sleep around a lot and get pregnant. But when the first kid is growing up, their genetic determinism is making them want more kids. Meanwhile, they have to get jobs, and the jobs available to them suck balls. What they really want is to be housewives, but they are not suitable to be wives. If you have an honest relationship with them, they will admit they can't really pair bond and that all the fucking has made them unsuitable for the kinds of men they want to marry them. They know it's a losing game pretty early on, but once in, their options dwindle.

A woman with one kid to some ex-boyfriend just pretty well lost most of the potential men who would make good husbands and fathers who can easily provide for a family and a housewife. By the second kid to a new baby daddy, they basically lost all hope.

I mean.. I think they still nurture that princess fantasy they were all raised on. Like some college-educated, successful man is going to fall in love with them like in Pretty Woman and save the day. But intellectually they know that won't happen. So they turn towards gaming the system. The welfare and charity systems are all pretty much geared towards them now. It's not just food stamps. It's rent subsidies. It's cash payouts from charity services like Catholic Charities in some cases. They have free reign over food banks. Combined with child support, they can work part-time or not at all. They are dirt poor, but it's sort of a better life than the alternative because they have their kids.

It's still a tough life, no doubt. But, in a way, they were coerced into that life very early on before they realized what was happening (or could reasonably understand the danger). By the time a lot of these millennial women graduated high school, they were already unsuitable for marriage. In terms of risk, every sexual partner a woman has carries a risk that she cannot pair bond that is equivalent to something like 19 or 20 previous sexual partners represent to a man. By the time many of these millennial chicks graduate high school, they have already surpassed the number of sexual partners a Gen X man will have in his entire life. Then they graduate to Tinder and they are rewarded with free resources and attention in exchange for sex for their early twenties. But society -- and the degenerate media we have today pushing these things -- never warns them that their ability to attract mates dwindles very, very fast, and that their choices when they are most attractive to me (in their early adulthood) will drastically impact their ability to have families.

That entire generation was ruined by this. The women who really would have wanted to be housewives ended up becoming sluts who later became single mothers. The most talented and smartest millennial women were sold the idea that they can go to college, have a career, and still have families. So they wait to get married and have kids until it's too late. Meanwhile, biologically, they can't pair bond with men who earn less money than them, so their rising in the corporate world drastically constrains the pool of men with whom they can maintain a marriage without themselves cheating or otherwise blowing up the marriage. Hence many of them divorce. They will have productive careers, but shitty personal lives for the most part.

So you have two trends going on as far as I can see. On the one hand, non-college educated millennial women are having a lot sexual partners and destroying their lives. College-educated millennial women are having very few sexual partners, but they also sabotaged their ability to have a happy marriage because of the career and waiting so long to have children. The latter are your better choice for partners (since they can still theoretically pair-bond and are not degenerate as a general rule), but you have to beware of the income differential.

This generation of women are really unhappy as well, according to many different polls and metrics. They were sabotaged big time.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon May 22, 2017 8:22 am

I think another problem with women our age is that they are all seeing their stock rapidly decrease while male stock continues to rise until their 50s. The good-looking ones who had everything given to them their whole life while being fawned over by men now have a couple kids and a husband that they are determined to bring down to their level of misery. This, combined with the constant competition through social media makes for bitter alcoholics.

This is happening in my own life and the lives of all of my friends. My friends who are still single have an even rougher time because the only women in their late 30s who are more of a mess than married women are the ones who are divorced are permanently single. This attitude is happening to both housewives and career women from what I've seen.

It really is a catch 22 though, because I think everyone would be happy having kids younger, but with the way careers and life in general is set up now the 20s are viewed as an extended adolescence. I love my kids, but I feel like I could have a lot more personal fun time to look forward to if they were 13 and 16 while I'm 37 rather than 3 and 6. This same feeling has to be magnified to women since personal appearances are so much more part of their existence than it is for men.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon May 22, 2017 8:23 am

heydaralon wrote:

I'm sure its real. This is how the welfare plantation works
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 22, 2017 8:40 am

California wrote:I think another problem with women our age is that they are all seeing their stock rapidly decrease while male stock continues to rise until their 50s. The good-looking ones who had everything given to them their whole life while being fawned over by men now have a couple kids and a husband that they are determined to bring down to their level of misery. This, combined with the constant competition through social media makes for bitter alcoholics.

This is happening in my own life and the lives of all of my friends. My friends who are still single have an even rougher time because the only women in their late 30s who are more of a mess than married women are the ones who are divorced are permanently single. This attitude is happening to both housewives and career women from what I've seen.

It really is a catch 22 though, because I think everyone would be happy having kids younger, but with the way careers and life in general is set up now the 20s are viewed as an extended adolescence. I love my kids, but I feel like I could have a lot more personal fun time to look forward to if they were 13 and 16 while I'm 37 rather than 3 and 6. This same feeling has to be magnified to women since personal appearances are so much more part of their existence than it is for men.

My advice to millennial men is to avoid the women of their generation. Work on your careers and your lives. In your late thirties, marry a Gen Z woman. Gen Z is much more conservative and have a natural aversion to the degeneracy for whatever reason. I suspect those women will make great wives and mothers. Better than Gen X too. Maybe better than Silent Generation women.

As far as appearances.. it doesn't really work the same for them as it does for us. A lot of women like older men whereas very few men like older women for anything but an easy lay. You need to focus on providing them security and stability before most everything else. If you lose those things, they are most likely to bolt on you.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon May 22, 2017 9:17 am

'Date younger hotties' ain't exactly a novel position there Speaker...
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Mercury

Post by Mercury » Mon May 22, 2017 9:41 am

California wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

I'm sure its real. This is how the welfare plantation works
I dunno... the spelling doesn't seem bad enough.
With sad countenance and downcast eyes, Aeneas wends his way, quitting the cavern, and ponders in his mind the dark issues.