The Bachelor has been Cruel to Black Women

heydaralon

The Bachelor has been Cruel to Black Women

Post by heydaralon » Sun May 21, 2017 9:57 pm

Good job Slate for covering this important and pressing issue!

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/cult ... ow_be.html :lol:
Shikata ga nai

Kill the King

Re: The Bachelor has been Cruel to Black Women

Post by Kill the King » Sun May 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Surprised it took this long

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 21, 2017 10:19 pm

Reality tv is never worthy of more than a paragraph. The fact that this woman is trying to draw life lessons from it is staggering.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun May 21, 2017 10:25 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Reality tv is never worthy of more than a paragraph. The fact that this woman is trying to draw life lessons from it is staggering.
Thats whats so weird about this. Did she actually watch multiple seasons of the Bachelor to write this article? Sometimes I will binge watch tv, but even if its good tv I still feel like a piece of shit. This is the right reaction to have. Television is junk food. Its fine to watch it, but its not supposed to give you life lessons. If it does, you are a fucking idiot. I hope she tackles Maury next. I have been sickened by that show's portrayal of African American women. The last 20 seasons were really bad with this. I hope they finally turn it around this season, and the black lady finds out who the father is in one episode.
Shikata ga nai

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Sun May 21, 2017 11:20 pm

I think we should set aside the race commentary, and instead mock this writer for taking more than a single unit of Planck time to realize that 'The Bachelor' portrayed and unrealistic version of romance.

According to the article it took her a few weeks.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun May 21, 2017 11:51 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:I think we should set aside the race commentary, and instead mock this writer for taking more than a single unit of Planck time to realize that 'The Bachelor' portrayed and unrealistic version of romance.

According to the article it took her a few weeks.
...and several shows over various years mentioned.
Maybe if she shut the tv off, got off her fat ass and got out in the real world to meet people she'd have better luck finding dates? :roll:

I know, I know, victimhood is so much easier.
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon May 22, 2017 3:33 am

No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 22, 2017 5:38 am

Slate is constantly generating retarded articles. If you ever don't feel indignant for any reason just go puruse their selection of manufactured outrage. Fucking loons. They used to push for pedophilia but once they started attacking Milo they took all those articles down so as not to appear like hypocrites. I think they still have their cannabalism articles up.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon May 22, 2017 5:41 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Reality tv is never worthy of more than a paragraph. The fact that this woman is trying to draw life lessons from it is staggering.
It's an easy topic for a sloppy hit piece designed to base.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 22, 2017 7:02 am

Black women are generally at the bottom with the lowest average SMV. It sucks because black men have a pretty high SMV early on when people are supposed to get married.

It sort of mirrors Asians, where Asian men have a low average SMV but Asian women have a pretty high average SMV.

I think this is one of the reasons the diversity cult really destroys diversity over time. The weird SMV differentials lead towards mass interracial relationships which eventually leads to sameness and lack of diversity.

Some things are strange to me, such as how women the world over exhibit a strong sexual selection towards taller males, even when their race had evolved towards shorter men. Or like how white and East Asian women consistently rank among the most attractive to most men. When you combine that with multiculturalism, you eventually will get homogeneity without some societal mechanism to restrain natural selective choices.

In our case, I think white American men are going to gravitate towards Hispanic and Asian women given free choice with no social stigma. White women will gravitate towards black men.