Its Time To Make An Example Out Of Leakers

pineapplemike

Re: Its Time To Make An Example Out Of Leakers

Post by pineapplemike » Fri May 19, 2017 6:20 pm

Kath wrote:
kybkh wrote:
So you think Trump should be like, "Comey was a great guy I just fired him because of what he did to Hillary" while trying to build a relationship with an entity you believe to be totally anti-HRC?
More like, "I'm not going to comment any further on this internal matter."

Using your best WAG, explain how Trump's opinion of Comey's mental health is at all relevant to our relationship with Russia.
From the article,
A third government official briefed on the meeting defended the president, saying that Mr. Trump, whose discursive speaking style has hindered him in office, was using a negotiating tactic when he told Mr. Lavrov about the “pressure” he was under. The idea, the official suggested, was to create a sense of obligation with Russian officials and to coax concessions out of Mr. Lavrov — on Syria, Ukraine and other issues — by saying that Russian meddling in last year’s election had created enormous political problems for Mr. Trump.
I'm only playing devil's advocate, that's their position. It sounds plausible, I just don't know how effective it would be.

And I'm with the rest of you guys, lock someone up. Someone besides Anthony Weiner.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Someone definitely needs to get locked up.

I was being quite literal when I said that The will of the electorate is being undermined by the IC.

You can leak a snippet of any conversation to make it look as though something bad is being said.

Right now the Deep State is in too many places and the Republican Party is hanging Trump out to dry. McCain and his crew are putting the screws to the POTUS. He's got no one to blame but himself however, he the one that let Pence and Pribus bring in all the neoconservatives cucks.

The only way this can be stopped is if he gets an assist from the inside to expose those who are leaking or by his supporters marching on D.C. Only other option is for Trump to run Tea Party-esqe candidates against all the neo-cucks but he ain't got the brains or the organization for that.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 19, 2017 7:00 pm

Heh kiddo. Looks like this is your first rodeo. I too was a Paul bot and let me tell you something bucko...