Cool Clock Kid BTFO

jbird4049

Re: Cool Clock Kid BTFO

Post by jbird4049 » Sun May 21, 2017 5:58 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
School children aren't Democrat fundraisers. But the unions are. You don't want the system sued amd interrupted. Don't pretend to care about the kids, now.
Perhaps it is the bureaucracy, not the teachers doing the ass covering. Most teachers, in my experience want to do good by their students. The bureaucrats, especially the well paid higher-ups, are more about protecting their rice bowl.
And where does that bureacracy come from? You bitches pitched a fucking fit when Besty Ross wasn't a career educator, now you make a distinction? Bullshit. The average Union President makes more than the average CEO. Fix your own shit before coming to me with your lies.
It's just like the university of California where an ever increasing number of teachers are adjuncts, otherwise known as temps, and the system's leadership gets very substantial mid to upper six figure salaries. All the while saying hiring more full time teachers or not raising fees is just unaffordable.
And yes, many union leaders, and big time CEOs get fabulous pay for not actually increasing Union membership in the former, and hollowing out the company in the latter.

Rather than screaming online about some bitches being meanings, I think it would be helpful to notice that the rank and file of most schools, unions, and corporations are getting ever less paid, to do evermore work while The Very Important People get evermore pay for ever worse work.

Also the only Betsy Ross I know of is the woman who supposedly sewed the first flag.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Fife wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
School children aren't Democrat fundraisers. But the unions are. You don't want the system sued amd interrupted. Don't pretend to care about the kids, now.
Perhaps it is the bureaucracy, not the teachers doing the ass covering. Most teachers, in my experience want to do good by their students. The bureaucrats, especially the well paid higher-ups, are more about protecting their rice bowl.
So you are OK with dismantling all the public employee unions?

COOL
No. I am fully supportive, but I think most school systems should fire and/or cut the pay in half the upper half of the school management. We always need teachers not another useless overpaid administrator.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun May 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Betsy Ross was the first American to collect all 50 state quarters.
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun May 21, 2017 8:19 pm

Devos, assholes.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun May 21, 2017 8:36 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
Fife wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:

COOL
No. I am fully supportive, but I think most school systems should fire and/or cut the pay in half the upper half of the school management. We always need teachers not another useless overpaid administrator.
They are the same damn thing.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:28 pm

clubgop wrote:Devos, assholes.
On Devos you'll not get much disagreement from me.

Bunch of uber wealthy and politicians pretending to be doing something serious.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:32 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
Fife wrote:

COOL
They are the same damn thing.
I don't think so. Regardless put the upper half on the financial chopping block. If we get some two for one that'll be fabulous.