Cool Clock Kid BTFO

TheReal_ND

Cool Clock Kid BTFO

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 19, 2017 10:34 am

AHAHAHAHAHA eat shit you little terrorist

heydaralon

Re: Cool Clock Kid BTFO

Post by heydaralon » Fri May 19, 2017 9:56 pm

That kid was a complete joke. If you read about his family, his motivation, and what he actually "engineered," it pretty much illustrates all that is wrong with the left right now.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 20, 2017 6:57 pm

heydaralon wrote:That kid was a complete joke. If you read about his family, his motivation, and what he actually "engineered," it pretty much illustrates all that is wrong with the left right now.

+1

Jackass cheated on a science project by using a 70s clock, made national news and got the Left scream racism for him. :doh:

http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/201 ... ourselves/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sat May 20, 2017 9:05 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

AHAHAHAHAHA eat shit you little terrorist
heydaralon wrote:That kid was a complete joke. If you read about his family, his motivation, and what he actually "engineered," it pretty much illustrates all that is wrong with the left right now.
This looks like an alarm clock I had on my night stand. An alarm clock caused a collective freakout because what?

He is a little sh**, or a criminal, or whatever because clock?

Whatever.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat May 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Read the background dude. It was the most pandering bullshit I've ever seen. I liked the part where he wore a NASA shirt to the white house too. His family's plan was to build something that looked like a bomb, bring it to school, get a reaction, and then scream Islamophobia. This is all well documented and would take less than 2 minutes of googling.
Shikata ga nai

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Sat May 20, 2017 9:50 pm

Justice prevails?

Sweet.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat May 20, 2017 11:26 pm

C-Mag wrote:

+1

Jackass cheated on a science project by using a 70s clock, made national news and got the Left scream racism for him. :doh:

http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/201 ... ourselves/
I love this
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:51 pm

heydaralon wrote:Read the background dude. It was the most pandering bullshit I've ever seen. I liked the part where he wore a NASA shirt to the white house too. His family's plan was to build something that looked like a bomb, bring it to school, get a reaction, and then scream Islamophobia. This is all well documented and would take less than 2 minutes of googling.
I get that, and I have no real problems with the dismissal, but a bomb scare, arrest, suspension/expulsion, followed by a national news freak out and a visit to the White House, then a lawsuit?

For a clock, that looks like one I use to have? What prevented the teacher from going whatever, flunking the kid if it was a kind of plagiarizing? And if the parents sued, that's what the school's lawyers are for. It's a nothing item. All hype and hot air.

Edit: if the boy said it was a bomb to the teacher, then a suspension and a very stern lecture. Find. There would be a reason for a blurb in the local paper.
Last edited by jbird4049 on Sat May 20, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat May 20, 2017 11:55 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:Read the background dude. It was the most pandering bullshit I've ever seen. I liked the part where he wore a NASA shirt to the white house too. His family's plan was to build something that looked like a bomb, bring it to school, get a reaction, and then scream Islamophobia. This is all well documented and would take less than 2 minutes of googling.
I get that, and I have no real problems with the dismissal, but a bomb scare, arrest, suspension/expulsion, followed by a national news freak out and a visit to the White House, then a lawsuit?

For a clock, that looks like one I use to have? What prevented the teacher from going whatever, flunking the kid if it was a kind of plagiarizing? And if the parents sued, that's what the school's lawyers are for. It's a nothing item. All hype and hot air.

Yeah, the whole thing was blown out of proportion, should have been a non story. Slow news day I guess.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:01 am

C-Mag wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:

Yeah, the whole thing was blown out of proportion, should have been a non story. Slow news day I guess.
Very slow.