Bundy's making news again.

TheOneX

Re: Bundy's making news again.

Post by TheOneX » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Defund the FBI

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:53 pm

Ammon Bundy is running for Governor of Idaho, as a pachyderm.................... maybe. But the establishment is trying to cut him off at the pass. Corruption in the GOP.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:05 pm

Very few believed the Bundy Ranch side of things in 2014. The media was still generally trusted.
The government was generally trusted. But things have changed a lot in the last 8 years.

The government used its proxies in the media to turn sentiment against the Bundy's quickly by putting out the story that they weren't paying their bill to graze cattle on federal lands. That was a lie, but people believed the press and it turned the vast majority of people against the Bundy's.

I don't know if they should be looked at as heros, but they certainly showed courage that few others in this nation would show standing up for what they believed in. The Bundy's were honest when they told their side, the FBI and other agencies lied, the press lied, something we are now very familiar with.

Time to give them another look.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:58 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:05 pm
Very few believed the Bundy Ranch side of things in 2014. The media was still generally trusted.
The government was generally trusted. But things have changed a lot in the last 8 years.

The government used its proxies in the media to turn sentiment against the Bundy's quickly by putting out the story that they weren't paying their bill to graze cattle on federal lands. That was a lie, but people believed the press and it turned the vast majority of people against the Bundy's.

I don't know if they should be looked at as heros, but they certainly showed courage that few others in this nation would show standing up for what they believed in. The Bundy's were honest when they told their side, the FBI and other agencies lied, the press lied, something we are now very familiar with.

Time to give them another look.
+1

I was going to post this too. To save all of this is going to require some sacrifice. Ammon did a year in solitary and two years total in prison with zero compensation to achieve justice. FBI would have preferred that he was dead.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:11 am

Yep, they do want him dead.

Theres a huge cover up too. The Feds won't release their records on this. They are hiding their actions
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:51 am

It's nine years later and more information comes out about the criminal gangster, tyrannical tactics of the Feds on the Bundy's.
https://www.idahotribune.org/news/exclu ... -americans

To me, this even is not talked about enough.
1. How effective the Govt propaganda and media against the Bundy's were. People still believe the govt. story that the Bundy's were tax cheats, infringing on public lands, blah, blah. It was so effective even amongst us, most believed it.

2. We talk about people standing up to the tyrannical govt. They did it. They got armed govt agents to walk away. Only time I've ever seen it in my adult life.

3. The Feds weren't done. They put agents inside the Bundy camp and lured them to Malheur. Dumb move by the Bundy's, half the protesters there were Fed agents/informants.

Lots of lessons here.
PLATA O PLOMO