SuburbanFarmer

Re: Bundy's making news again.

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:34 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:25 am
Hastur wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:21 am
Oops :?
Rep. Matt Shea expelled from GOP caucus after investigation finds he engaged in domestic terrorism

House Republican leaders expelled state Rep. Matt Shea from their caucus Thursday after an independent investigation found the Spokane Valley lawmaker’s role in the armed takeover of an Oregon wildlife refuge in 2016 amounted to “an act of domestic terrorism against the United States.”

The findings of the four-month investigation are detailed in a 108-page report that was delivered to rank-and-file members of the House on Thursday. Leaders of both parties called for Shea’s resignation and said the findings had been forwarded to the FBI and the U.S. attorney’s office.

“He absolutely should resign,” said Republican Minority Leader J.T. Wilcox, of Yelm. “His role as a House Republican is over.”

Shea responded with characteristic defiance, writing on Facebook late Thursday: “Like we are seeing with our President this is a sham investigation meant to silence those of us who stand up against attempts to disarm and destroy our great country. I will not back down, I will not give in, I will not resign. Stand strong fellow Patriots.”
Unlike the Democrats who cowtow to brother marrying terrorists. The Republican party says fucks that shit.
‘The conservative’
Lmfao
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:34 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:34 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Hastur wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:21 am
Oops :?

Unlike the Democrats who cowtow to brother marrying terrorists. The Republican party says fucks that shit.
‘The conservative’
Lmfao
What crawled up your craw?
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:46 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:34 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:34 pm
The Conservative wrote:

‘The conservative’
Lmfao
What crawled up your craw?
He never met a terrorist he didnt like.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:15 pm

The Bundys are terrorists now? I thought they were folk heroes a few months ago. Maybe I missed the narrative.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:42 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:15 pm
The Bundys are terrorists now? I thought they were folk heroes a few months ago. Maybe I missed the narrative.
A little Column A, a little Column B. When they were standing on their own homestead in Nevada, telling BLM to stuff it over grazing rights, thats cool. When the son took over a bird sanctuary in Oregon, ahm WTF?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:53 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:42 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
A little Column A, a little Column B. When they were standing on their own homestead in Nevada, telling BLM to stuff it over grazing rights, thats cool. When the son took over a bird sanctuary in Oregon, ahm WTF?
Well the standoff at the ranch was when the fine senator came to visit, participating in an act of domestic terrorism’.

After that, it was a case of chasing stardom.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:19 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:53 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Well the standoff at the ranch was when the fine senator came to visit, participating in an act of domestic terrorism’.

After that, it was a case of chasing stardom.

No it wasn't. Read the story again. This was a Washington State legislator armed in an Oregon federal facility. Rand Paul went as a US Senator under federal protection to talk to the Bundy's. Defending your homestead from federal agents is not even a Stalinist defintion of "terrorism". Treason maybe but not terrorism. Going to a remote federal facility hundreds of miles away sounds like a harebrained idea coming from infiltrated federal agents from competing agencies that did not communicate with each other. Which is exactly what happened and it lead to acquittals in court. By the way, unlike serving a warrant after a court appearance the above is actual "entrapment."

This whirlwind of stupidity on your part is why you constantly and derservedly get dunked on.

Not knowing the difference between House and Senate added to the list.
Not knowing the difference between Federal and State legislators added to the list.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:53 pm

fair enough. I thought it was at the ranch. Carry on then.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:16 am

clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Right On!! I said all along, Malheur was a stupid hill to die on. H/T Tarp Man. Note: the Hammonds were pardoned by POTUS Trump, and it only cost one Tarp Man.

Bundyville was righteous. Old man Bundy was 100 % honest in everything he said about Federal government abuses of the law. That's been proven in court.

What Bundyville did for the III%, rabid Gun Rights guys was it showed them that if your cause is just, good people will flock to your cause...……… and you can back down the most powerful nation on the planet. Folks in Virginia took note.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:52 pm

Lines are being drawn
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience