I STOOD FOR THIS JACKASS FOR 2YRS

kybkh

Re: I STOOD FOR THIS JACKASS FOR 2YRS

Post by kybkh » Thu May 18, 2017 9:53 am

Hearsay!!!

I ain't sending my son to save you. Best start working on that secret nuclear reactor so you can deal with your own problems.

Because Generals always act in the American citizens best interest when they are on the dole from MICs.

Report: 70 Percent Of Retired Generals Took Jobs With Defense Contractors Or Consultants

A report released Monday by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington and the Brave New Foundation found that 70 percent of retired three-and-four star generals took jobs with defense contractors or consultants, a figure that has actually declined in recent years.

The report found that 76 out of 108 top generals took such jobs from 2009 to 2011, and a few continued to advise the Department of Defense while on the payroll of contractors. The report cited Gen. James Cartwright, who was elected to a paid position on Raytheon’s board of directors while serving on the Defense Policy Board. Adm. Gary Roughead also served on the board while joining the board of Northrop Grumman, earning $115,000 per year.

Eighty percent of generals retiring from 2004 to 2008 took such jobs, according to a 2010 Boston Globe investigation.

The report didn’t find a causal link between the revolving door and specific contracts. However, the report cites statistics showing 2011 spending at the five largest defense contractors — Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics, Raytheon and Northrop Grumman — at $100 billion, with at least nine retiring top generals and admirals taking positions at the firms.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/1 ... 60771.html

In the summer of 2005, the Bush administration confronted a fresh wave of criticism over Guantánamo Bay. The detention center had just been branded “the gulag of our times” by Amnesty International, there were new allegations of abuse from United Nations human rights experts and calls were mounting for its closure.

The administration’s communications experts responded swiftly. Early one Friday morning, they put a group of retired military officers on one of the jets normally used by Vice President Dick Cheney and flew them to Cuba for a carefully orchestrated tour of Guantánamo.

To the public, these men are members of a familiar fraternity, presented tens of thousands of times on television and radio as “military analysts” whose long service has equipped them to give authoritative and unfettered judgments about the most pressing issues of the post-Sept. 11 world.

Hidden behind that appearance of objectivity, though, is a Pentagon information apparatus that has used those analysts in a campaign to generate favorable news coverage of the administration’s wartime performance, an examination by The New York Times has found.

The effort, which began with the buildup to the Iraq war and continues to this day, has sought to exploit ideological and military allegiances, and also a powerful financial dynamic: Most of the analysts have ties to military contractors vested in the very war policies they are asked to assess on air.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/20/us/20generals.html
Last edited by kybkh on Thu May 18, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 18, 2017 9:54 am

RIGHT WING COUP NOW

HANG THE FINNLANDERS

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu May 18, 2017 10:01 am

ssu wrote:Kybkh? What happened to your Flynn Avatar????

Because banjos ain't just for picking!

FYI, I am done with the niceties. I am embracing my Germanic heritage and have accepted the reality that the only way this attack upon my people will be stopped is through violence.

I will not fire the first shot, but I will fire the last!!
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 18, 2017 10:03 am

GAS THE FINNLANDERS
HANG THE FBI
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS NOW

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu May 18, 2017 10:08 am

It isn’t just U.S. companies or groups that push for their causes on Capitol Hill. Thousands of times each year, lobbyists for foreign governments and other overseas organizations reach out to members of Congress and other U.S. leaders to make their case on issues important to them.

https://www.propublica.org/article/addi ... bbying-718

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu May 18, 2017 10:13 am

TheReal_ND wrote:I'm trying to tweet at her to sell her info right now
What's your Twitter handle?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 18, 2017 10:15 am

Lol dude wtf? I'm posting as ND on Martin's account.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu May 18, 2017 10:21 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Lol dude wtf? I'm posting as ND on Martin's account.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 pm

kybkh wrote:
ssu wrote:FYI, I am done with the niceties. I am embracing my Germanic heritage and have accepted the reality that the only way this attack upon my people will be stopped is through violence.

I will not fire the first shot, but I will fire the last!!
Just be careful of that plan of invading through Canada... Germans haven't used good luck with that invading through another country bit. :roll:
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 19, 2017 5:48 pm

England and France declared war first. Both times. Germany did nothing wrong. And now it's dead. Good job.