I STOOD FOR THIS JACKASS FOR 2YRS

Ex-California

Re: I STOOD FOR THIS JACKASS FOR 2YRS

Post by Ex-California » Thu May 18, 2017 6:07 am

Penner wrote:
California wrote:Its so funny to me that there's a huge portion of the population who think he's going to be out by the end of the year.

I really don't see Trump leaving within a year nor within the next four years. It does look like though, from someone looking from the outside, that Trump's GOP support is waning. Which seems to be because of the Russia investigation. Either way, you support Trump or not, this investing isn't making Trump look good nor Flynn. This really isn't some attack by MSM but really it's unfolding-either making Trump look like a Russian stooge and/or just a plain idiot.
I'd say its the latter. If he leaves though it will be on his own terms
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu May 18, 2017 6:23 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

I am no longer amused :splody:
We will settle this in the streets.

Buy ammo.

Listening to these CNN anchors calling Flynn a disgrace has me so triggered.

Gonna go buy my first AR. Have no knowledge or experience. Any pro tips?
Last edited by kybkh on Thu May 18, 2017 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 18, 2017 6:28 am

kybkh wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:Image

Buy ammo.

Listening to these CNN anchors calling Flynn a disgrace has be so triggered.

Shut the fuck up - you hateful bigot.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu May 18, 2017 6:32 am

Zlaxer wrote:
kybkh wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:

Buy ammo.

I've been thinking about this whole "privilege" thing and have decided that if life is as challenging for me as it is and I benefit from this enormous "privilege", I have no desire to live life without it. Nor do I wish my children to live a more challenging life just so we can continue to flush money down the drain on public institutions and welfare programs that benefit people who only despise me and my station in life because of my skin color.

Seems like the most logical conclusion at this point.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 18, 2017 6:35 am

kybkh wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
kybkh wrote:

Buy ammo.

I've been thinking about this whole "privilege" thing and have decided that if life is a challenging for me as it is and I benefit from this enormous "privilege", I have no desire to live life without it. Nor do I wish my children to live a more challenging life just so we can continue to flush money down the drain on public institutions and welfare programs that benefit people who only despise me and my station in life because of my skin color.

Seems like the most logical conclusion at this point.
SSSSHHHHUUUUUUUTTTTTTTPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE STARTING TO TRIGGER ME - CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE NOW.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu May 18, 2017 6:38 am

I already checked it. Its in my pocket and I've decided that's where it gonna stay.

>tfw "evolutionist" believe in destroying a race because they have evolved too much.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 18, 2017 6:51 am

kybkh wrote:I already checked it. Its in my pocket and I've decided that's where it gonna stay.

>tfw "evolutionist" believe in destroying a race because they have evolved too much.

CANCEL HIS ACCOUNT NOW HASH - I HAVE A RIGHT TO COME TO THIS FORUM AND NOT BE EXPOSED TO HATE SPEACH

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Thu May 18, 2017 6:58 am

Zlaxer wrote:
kybkh wrote:I already checked it. Its in my pocket and I've decided that's where it gonna stay.

CANCEL HIS ACCOUNT NOW HASH - I HAVE A RIGHT TO COME TO THIS FORUM AND NOT BE EXPOSED TO HATE SPEACH
Check your post count NOOB!

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 18, 2017 7:04 am

kybkh wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:

Check your post count NOOB!
HATE SPEACH!!!!!!

MARTIN,

I DEMAND THAT YOU TAKE ACTION NOW!!!!!
Last edited by Zlaxer on Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ssu

Post by ssu » Thu May 18, 2017 7:48 am

kybkh wrote:Listening to these CNN anchors calling Flynn a disgrace has me so triggered.
Oh no, your hero is in peril! Or wait, your hero has really put Trump into a bad spot.

I'm loosing track of all the Flynn scandals.
Former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn blocked a decision to retake the ISIS capital of Raqqa with Kurdish forces while receiving more than $500,000 from Turkey, who opposed the plan, according to a report released Wednesday.

Flynn nixed the military action 10 days before Trump took office, when Obama’s staff approached then-President Elect Trump’s transition team to make sure they were on board with a decision to use Kurd fighters to overtake the ISIS stronghold, according to The Miami Herald.The government of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğgan was reportedly opposed to the plan. Obama’s national security team had decided to ask for Trump’s sign-off, since the attack would take place after Trump had become president.

Flynn declined. It was not clear, however, if Flynn spoke with anyone else about the decision.
See Flynn blocked military plan while accepting $500K from Turkey: report

The US backed the Kurds later and did this operation. Seems that McMaster & Mattis etc. aren't on the payroll of Turkey.

Darn, what a talented worker also Erdogan lost in Flynn! Not only Putin.

Or let me guess... everything a huge conspiracy against this brilliant patriot who only wanted to reform the IC. :pray: