I STOOD FOR THIS JACKASS FOR 2YRS

Ex-California

Re: I STOOD FOR THIS JACKASS FOR 2YRS

Post by Ex-California » Wed May 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Its so funny to me that there's a huge portion of the population who think he's going to be out by the end of the year.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 18, 2017 12:36 am

kybkh wrote:Chaffetz came out pretty strong on Cant Cuck the Tuck tonight.

Probably the best support Trump has gotten so far.

My wife who is no Trump lover surprised me tonight when she said that she "agreed with Trump's Coast Guard speech". I asked what she agreed with and she said "without a doubt the media has been nothing but negative, worse than anything she has seen before".

She's no fucking white male and a true daughter of a coal miner who is a SJW professor so I take it as the media has totally jumped the shark. Pew just put out a poll last week showing less than 1/3 the population consider the news "trustworthy".

I just listen to Bloomberg now except when I am in the mood to be triggered.

+1
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 18, 2017 5:37 am

Calculus Man wrote:Honestly he's probably safer now than he's been in weeks.

The Democrats could be scoring some major points if they focused on policy. That GOP healthcare law is pretty stupid. Instead, they're blowing their wad, yet again, on something that their rabble won't remember in a year.
Oh man I want this so bad I can taste it. In order to do this they would have to come face to face with reality. GCF and his ilk could no longer hide from reality, that they. not gerrymandering, they, not "voter suppression" they, not James Comey, they, not the Russians, lost these seats. GCF and his ilk would have to recongnize that not just this election but in the span of a decade the democrats have lost the majority in the US house down to number of seats not seen since the 1920's. That they have lost what was once a filibuster proof majority in the Senate. That in state Houses across the country they been devastated to a point where they don't have a farm team and no bench. And in Governor's races they are getting smashed. Their base like GCF can't face these realities. They are raising money and throwing all protest. You expect someone to come along and make them face these hard facts and realities and to stop throwing these pep rallies after they have already lost the game? Good luck with that.

Just look at polling, Trump is the mirror opposite of Obama. Mention his name with a policy, polls in the 30's and 40's but take his name out and just ask anout the policy, support goes into the high 50's and some may even eek into the 70's. Democrats have to make this about personality because if they gocus on policy, they are the extremist.
Last edited by clubgop on Thu May 18, 2017 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 18, 2017 5:41 am

clubgop wrote:

The Democrats could be scoring some major points if they focused on policy. That GOP healthcare law is pretty stupid. Instead, they're blowing their wad, yet again, on something that their rabble won't remember in a year.
Oh man I want this so bad I can taste it. In order to do this they would have to come face to face with reality. GCF and his ilk could no longer hide from reality, that they. not gerrymandering, they, not "voter suppression" they, not James Comey, they, not the Russians, lost these seats. GCF and his ilk would have to recongnize that not just this election but in the span of a decade the democrats have lost the majority in the US house down to number of seats not seen since the 1920's. That they have lost what was once a filibuster proof majority in the Senate. That in state Houses across the country they been devastated to a point where they don't have a farm team and no bench. And in Governor's races they are getting smashed. Their base like GCF can't face these realities. They are raising money and throwing all protest. You expect someone to come along and make them face these hard facts and realities and to stop throwing these pep rallies after they have already lost the game? Good luck with that.

All the DNC has to do to regain power is just wait - demographics will do the rest.

You're looking at the battle instead of the war.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 18, 2017 5:45 am

I am no longer amused :splody:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 18, 2017 5:47 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

I am no longer amused :splody:

Who reads or cares about Time besides the left?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 18, 2017 5:48 am

Normies

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu May 18, 2017 5:50 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Normies

I doubt it....most Americans don't read periodicals these days.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu May 18, 2017 5:51 am

Zlaxer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

All the DNC has to do to regain power is just wait - demographics will do the rest.

You're looking at the battle instead of the war.
Been told this for that same decade. Its not happening, Hispanics are getting red pilled. Deep down in places they dont talk about at parties middle income blacks are getting red pilled. Every parent or student who writes out a tutition check is looking at the bullshit on campus and is taking the red pill. Look around, its not a color by numbers game. Don't play into their toxic identity politics bullshit.

Penner

Post by Penner » Thu May 18, 2017 6:06 am

California wrote:Its so funny to me that there's a huge portion of the population who think he's going to be out by the end of the year.

I really don't see Trump leaving within a year nor within the next four years. It does look like though, from someone looking from the outside, that Trump's GOP support is waning. Which seems to be because of the Russia investigation. Either way, you support Trump or not, this investing isn't making Trump look good nor Flynn. This really isn't some attack by MSM but really it's unfolding-either making Trump look like a Russian stooge and/or just a plain idiot.