I STOOD FOR THIS JACKASS FOR 2YRS

Martin Hash

Re: I STOOD FOR THIS JACKASS FOR 2YRS

Post by Martin Hash » Wed May 17, 2017 7:26 pm

I give Trump points every time he gets helmet-speared. Unfortunately, those are the only points I've been giving him lately.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Wed May 17, 2017 7:31 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:Honestly he's probably safer now than he's been in weeks.

The Democrats could be scoring some major points if they focused on policy. That GOP healthcare law is pretty stupid. Instead, they're blowing their wad, yet again, on something that their rabble won't remember in a year.

Does anyone know any Trump supporters who have been swayed by this stuff? All the welders and millwrights I work with are completely unmoved by this hubbub. If anything, they are even more solid on Trump.
Coulter just wrote an article about the same thing
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2017- ... #read_more
May 17, 2017
Every time I try to be mad at Trump, the media reel me back in by launching some ridiculous, unprovoked attack. This time, it's the fake news story about Trump "leaking" classified information to the Russkies.
Trump did the impossible and made me like Ann Coulter as a human being, lol. Points for that.

But yeah Hash, you're right. He desperately needs a policy victory, but how he can get one is increasingly unclear.

Kill the King

Post by Kill the King » Wed May 17, 2017 7:48 pm

Tax cuts?!?
Obamacare​ repeal is over.
Build a fucking wall
Stop being a cuckold
Man up and start talking to the American people. One of the best qualities of Reagan was that he could talk to the people. You'd think after being a reality star for years he'd figure out how to give a televised conference to the people. Idk sometimes it seems to me that he keeps trying to put out fires at he's feet and not getting ahead of the press. It's disappointing, especially considering his daughter and son in law are bleeding hearts.

Penner

Post by Penner » Wed May 17, 2017 7:48 pm

I really do think that Trump really handled this Russian investigation all wrong and now it's blowing up in his face. I mean impeachment does sound like it's a far away thing to achieve but as this thing just festers, Trump's GOP support starts to wane in Congress and then before you know it Trump is one of those politicians that his own party members would try to distance themselves from during their election. Same thing happened to Obama and also to Bush, but I guess we have to wait and see what 2018 brings.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 17, 2017 7:55 pm

HEY Penner.... fuck off. This is not your thread.

Kill the King

Post by Kill the King » Wed May 17, 2017 8:05 pm

It's rare to have the party distance themselves even with Bush and Obama being unpopular you still have the diehards on their knees. Trump is a little different because he is an outsider. I don't think anyone at the RNC really wanted him to win. Now they kind of have to support him until he does something really fucked up. He hasn't even come close. So far it's all a MSM daydream. To me it seems like he's in shock. He really hasn't done a damn thing. Talked a big game in the primaries but wtf happened? I haven't seen any results

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 17, 2017 8:09 pm

Damn

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Chaffetz came out pretty strong on Cant Cuck the Tuck tonight.

Probably the best support Trump has gotten so far.

My wife who is no Trump lover surprised me tonight when she said that she "agreed with Trump's Coast Guard speech". I asked what she agreed with and she said "without a doubt the media has been nothing but negative, worse than anything she has seen before".

She's no fucking white male and a true daughter of a coal miner who is a SJW professor so I take it as the media has totally jumped the shark. Pew just put out a poll last week showing less than 1/3 the population consider the news "trustworthy".

I just listen to Bloomberg now except when I am in the mood to be triggered.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed May 17, 2017 8:51 pm

Calculus Man wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Calculus Man wrote:Honestly he's probably safer now than he's been in weeks.

The Democrats could be scoring some major points if they focused on policy. That GOP healthcare law is pretty stupid. Instead, they're blowing their wad, yet again, on something that their rabble won't remember in a year.

Does anyone know any Trump supporters who have been swayed by this stuff? All the welders and millwrights I work with are completely unmoved by this hubbub. If anything, they are even more solid on Trump.
Coulter just wrote an article about the same thing
http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2017- ... #read_more
May 17, 2017
Every time I try to be mad at Trump, the media reel me back in by launching some ridiculous, unprovoked attack. This time, it's the fake news story about Trump "leaking" classified information to the Russkies.
Trump did the impossible and made me like Ann Coulter as a human being, lol. Points for that.

But yeah Hash, you're right. He desperately needs a policy victory, but how he can get one is increasingly unclear.
The Dems are pretty crafty. They are keeping Congress bottled up with these stupid investigations so Trump can't get policy pushed through. Trump has done pretty well at repealing stupid shit like Michael Obama's School lunch, and he's been pushing decisions back to the states and away from DC.

You guys did not expect the establishment to just rollover and give up did you ? They are going to self immolate if they have to, in any attempt to stop Trump.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Calculus Man

Post by Calculus Man » Wed May 17, 2017 9:04 pm

I didn't expect them to roll over, but I did think they had too much self interest to self immolate.

I guess if they can't have the country, nobody can? nyah nyah? Maybe it's a conceit, but I thought the people endlessly fucking me over would be more mature than that. Getting screwed by a bunch of near-suicidal babies is even worse.