When did the world become pussified?

Speaker to Animals

Re: When did the world become pussified?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 20, 2017 1:01 pm

Well, you have reality ass backwards. Women have been catered to for a long time. It's LONG past time women started getting the male treatment. It's women that should just suck it up and learn to live with the consequences of their choices, to compete on their merits, and to face the same penalties as men.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat May 20, 2017 1:06 pm

You're not rational on this topic and I'm not discussing it with you.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 20, 2017 1:11 pm

I am completely rational. When you have to face enslavement by your ex-spouse, rampant discrimination because of your gender, NO services for the many problems that confront men such as suicide and domestic abuse, and a criminal justice system that is intent on locking you away for life while it lets the other sex free for the same crimes.. then come talk to me.

It's laughable that you think women have it bad. White American women are the most privileged human beings to ever walk this Earth. Pharaohs would trade places with you. Get real.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat May 20, 2017 1:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am completely rational. When you have to face enslavement by your ex-spouse, rampant discrimination because of your gender, NO services for the many problems that confront men such as suicide and domestic abuse, and a criminal justice system that is intent on locking you away for life while it lets the other sex free for the same crimes.. then come talk to me.

It's laughable that you think women have it bad. White American women are the most privileged human beings to ever walk this Earth. Pharaohs would trade places with you. Get real.
They couldn't. Pharaohs were male.

Your irrationality has nothing to do with your gender. The inability to accept that one cannot change the past is shared by both sexes. As is the willingness to blame half the human race for the sins of the few.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat May 20, 2017 1:25 pm

There were at least two female Pharos just saying

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 20, 2017 1:25 pm

Seriously. If I, as a man, try to stab my girlfriend to death in a restaurant, is a judge going to let me out without even a suspended sentence because I have a promising surgery career?

Do women who spout this victimology nonsense have the slightest amount of self-reflection? It's really unbelievable to me that women are still trying to play victim today. They have hijacked affirmative action from black people even though they are the majority. They have the entire welfare and social services systems catering them and ignoring men (vast majority of homeless are men). They have the court systems ready to enslave any man, even if he is not the father, to pay for their children. When men can't afford their children, instead of getting the subsidized housing and welfare treatment that women get, they get locked in cages like animals.

It's really crazy that there are still women who are trying to play this con at this point, when so many people have woken up to it.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Can male college students get their female rape victims expelled for their own rape? That's humdinger of a female privilege right there.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat May 20, 2017 1:35 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:There were at least two female Pharos just saying
I thought there was just one. Tough and smart cookie.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 20, 2017 1:36 pm

One of my all-time favorite female privilege exploits right here:

"When you do it, it's rape and you should be locked in a cage for the rest of your life; when we do it, you have to become our financial slaves for the rest of your productive life."

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat May 20, 2017 2:41 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
TheReal_ND wrote:There were at least two female Pharos just saying
I thought there was just one. Tough and smart cookie.
Nah there was one at least before the hooker. Her monuments and stuff were covered up after she was deposed. She was a real bitch.