When did the world become pussified?

jbird4049

Re: When did the world become pussified?

Post by jbird4049 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:24 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
jbird4049 wrote: So 1943 to the 1964? That makes sense.
I'll have to ask my MIL when her brothers shipped out. I'm told most of the neighborhood enlisted around the same time and there were a lot of marriages.
I'm not surprised. Also a lot of War brides. As I've read and some English told me: the Yanks were overpaid, over-sexed, and overhere!

:-)
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Fri May 19, 2017 11:28 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Image

freniology
So the Italians and French are responsible? They're the ones who invented that goofiness.

Figures.

:-)
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 20, 2017 7:33 am

"Pussified" obviously means different things to different people.

I don't consider Millennials pussified. They were the first modern generation whose expectations did not meet reality, that's true, and they have some support for complaint, but they've moved past that in the last few years, and have mostly accepted their lot. They're kind of a lost generation.

Pussies! Are what the current crop of college kids seem to be. The first generation raised inside, with no traditional values, growing up under helicopter parents. (The kids of GenX, another generation I have no complaints with.)

StA has some problem with Boomers 'cuz he's a Soldier Sniffer, and Boomers shut down the Draft.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 20, 2017 7:49 am

You are flailing. We have discussed just how far gone this generation is for a few years now. Literally nobody believes this generation as a whole is anything but pussified. Anybody in this forum who claims otherwise is obviously lying.

There is actually a term for it: millennial meltdown. That shit didn't just come out of nowhere. There is a reason for these labels.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 20, 2017 8:10 am

Dude, most of this forum is Millennials. Almost all the people I've dealt with over the past decade are Millennials, 100s: doctors, lawyers, construction workers, programmers, both male & female. Where have you been? You live nowhere, and do nothing.

Like I said, maybe our definitions of "pussified" are different?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 20, 2017 8:18 am

In true boomer/millennial fashion, you think it's all about you.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat May 20, 2017 8:19 am

Martin Hash wrote:"Pussified" obviously means different things to different people.

I don't consider Millennials pussified. They were the first modern generation whose expectations did not meet reality, that's true, and they have some support for complaint, but they've moved past that in the last few years, and have mostly accepted their lot. They're kind of a lost generation.

Pussies! Are what the current crop of college kids seem to be. The first generation raised inside, with no traditional values, growing up under helicopter parents. (The kids of GenX, another generation I have no complaints with.)

StA has some problem with Boomers 'cuz he's a Soldier Sniffer, and Boomers shut down the Draft.
The kids who just graduated were born in 94/95. At least the girls are an industrious lot. They packed their resumes to get into college, they packed them in college so they could get jobs.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 20, 2017 8:37 am

Nobody's going to argue that girls aren't getting a great ride in America. Democracy has prostrated an entire society at their feet.

p.s. "Pussified" applies to males. Females are, by definition, pussies. It's the root of the concept. We are a society of women & males who act like women.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 20, 2017 8:53 am

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat May 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Martin Hash wrote:Nobody's going to argue that girls aren't getting a great ride in America. Democracy has prostrated an entire society at their feet.

p.s. "Pussified" applies to males. Females are, by definition, pussies. It's the root of the concept. We are a society of women & males who act like women.
I said they were working hard to get jobs. I didn't say they got them.

Although it is our country, so not sure what you mean by 'the entire society.' I don't think men are such wimps that they can't deal even for a small fraction of time with what women have always dealt with. Time to grow up.
:royalty-queen: