More American Workers Are Testing Positive for Drugs

Speaker to Animals

Re: More American Workers Are Testing Positive for Drugs

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 17, 2017 2:29 pm

I am not going down this garden path with you again.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Wed May 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I am not going down this garden path with you again.
You're not going down any path, other than spouting morality in the hopes it will solve a serious social issue. Stay calm and direct resources at problems in a manner that provides maximum benefit.
:royalty-queen:

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Wed May 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Xenophon wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Xenophon wrote: So it's liberty for all, unless you happen to disagree with me, in which case we'll shoot you for your views. Hold my joint.

You potheads are militant. Good thing you can't be bothered to get off the couch.

Be honest. You're a Narco-Fascist. Embrace it.
You're splitting hairs bitch. I'm all for freedom but you deserve to die if you prevent freedom. Force has to be met with force.
You're welcome to stay in your duplex, draw the shades, and toke up for days, my dude. But your freedom stops mattering when it interferes with the freedom of someone else. Freedom is a myth, anyway. You don't have freedom unless the government says you have freedom, and you can lose it just as quickly as you wield it. Freedom isn't an inalienable human right.

Grow up. Get a job.
Wow.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed May 17, 2017 4:32 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
You're not going down any path, other than spouting morality in the hopes it will solve a serious social issue. Stay calm and direct resources at problems in a manner that provides maximum benefit.
It's his usual MO. Spout off a bunch of bullshit, then ignore the responses, and call people names.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Wed May 17, 2017 4:50 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
It's his usual MO. Spout off a bunch of bullshit, then ignore the responses, and call people names.
I'm not giving up five minutes before the miracle happens. :)
:royalty-queen:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 17, 2017 4:51 pm

Gay

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Pretty much.

I guess these days the left requires totally dishonest hacks instead of honest debates.

"Oh, you want to drug test welfare recipients in order to get them needed treatment!? You're a fucking nazi! You want to punish people for being poor. You know this will lead to criminalizing coffee and tea, right!? RIGHT?!?"

Get out of here with that bullshit. Go back to reddit.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 18, 2017 6:26 am

I drove around people to the Methadone Clinic in Lowell, MA, as one girl told me, every time she is straight she gets pregnant... I think there is another issue there....

One woman I drove used to work at the clinic, she ended up getting addicted to the harder stuff...Also drove around some rather famous people... some have had a movie made of them, etc...

Some people have addictive personalities, the problem with welfare is that it isn't good, it sucks. It doesn't work, it forces you to be poor, you get a job you get dropped like a hot potato. Even though you may have a few months to years of bills to catch up on, the state drops you regardless, so in some cases the stress of catching up on bills as well as doing your job is a double edged sword. So even though you have a job, you still need help for a little bit till you catch up.

Once I lost my previous job and got this one I had just enough money in my bank account to go pay for parking and a round ticket for the interview for this job. I had over $3000 worth of bills that needed to be paid, on top of new bills coming in. My electricity and gas was ready to be shut off, and my son was over a year old, so we were no longer under state protection.

Because I made too much money up to that point I couldn't get on emergency assistance, so I hounded and got this job, my first paycheck went to bills, and a monthly pass. Gas and electricity were turned back on, and I make now $2000 every two weeks. $1500 goes towards bills, the rest is for food, gas, transportation costs, phone and internet.

We splurge once a month, but what we call splurging people call going out to a dinner and a movie.

Welfare would work better if it was designed in a way to be realistic in it's support.

Some people take drugs and alcohol to get away from that stress and pain, hell I tried alcohol, but it didn't affect me so...and I tried the hard stuff... I went to writing and tinkering instead with things around the house, and ideas on how to make things better, I used my mind instead of wasting it away...

Drug testing I believe should be mandatory, but at the same time I also believe that if there is going to be testing, the welfare system needs to be revamped as well... because it isn't doing what it's meant to... which is to help people get back on their feet...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 18, 2017 6:36 am

Democrats control it for the most part, and they design it to keep people poor. Their idea of welfare is NOT to get people out of poverty, but to keep them locked in it and dependent upon the democratic party. Then they threaten the people that, if they elect republicans, their lives will get even worse. Thus they farm the poor for votes for as little as they have to pay out.

Vote plantation 101.

If they actually wanted to eradicate poverty, the they would not create this barrier between unemployment and full self-sufficiency that is difficult to overcome. They intentionally design it so that a person just starting to get on her feet will be penalized so hard it's almost not even worth trying to get out of welfare.

Note also how they criminalize black males in their vote plantations. Black males get fuck all for welfare, driving them further into crime. But democrats don't care about them since, once convicted of a felony, they can no longer vote. Hence the welfare system catering to black single mothers.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu May 18, 2017 6:37 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Democrats control it for the most part, and they design it to keep people poor. Their idea of welfare is NOT to get people out of poverty, but to keep them locked in it and dependent upon the democratic party. Then they threaten the people that, if they elect republicans, their lives will get even worse. Thus they farm the poor for votes for as little as they have to pay out.

Vote plantation 101.

If they actually wanted to eradicate poverty, the they would not create this barrier between unemployment and full self-sufficiency that is difficult to overcome. They intentionally design it so that a person just starting to get on her feet will be penalized so hard it's almost not even worth trying to get out of welfare.

Note also how they criminalize black males in their vote plantations. Black males get fuck all for welfare, driving them further into crime. But democrats don't care about them since, once convicted of a felony, they can no longer vote. Hence the welfare system catering to black single mothers.
Well you aren't too far off. If my wife applies for it without me on the paperwork, we get support, but if I am on it, no... and I'm white, so it's not just blacks... it's men.
#NotOneRedCent