The Russia Fantasy and Seth Rich

clubgop

Re: The Russia Fantasy and Seth Rich

Post by clubgop » Tue May 16, 2017 5:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:
kybkh wrote:I hear you, but now that McMaster came out in wholesale defense of Trump's comments any slander against Trump concerning this issue is slander versus McMaster at this point.

I have suspicions about McMaster as well. Here's the first rules of judging any of these picks or staffers.
1. The Press loves the pick ..................... establishment whore.
2. The Beltidiots (Beltway Idiots) lavish them with praises of high ethics, peerless record, etc. ................. remember they said this about Comey
3. No one is vehemently writing, speaking and digging up dirt against the pick. If the establishment loves them, you must be suspicious of them.
That's kinda sad we can't have nice things. Something somewhere in our government apparatus should be producing quality people, why not the military? As StA said yeah these guys have an agenda but at least you know what that is and its not about that partisan food fight.

clubgop

Re: The Russia Fantasy and Seth Rich

Post by clubgop » Tue May 16, 2017 5:16 pm

ssu wrote:The Russia fantasy....boy are you guy desperate and delusional. Starting from the fact as if the whole operation was just about a few hackings.

But let's assume that Seth rich did it. OK...
On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee.
So Seth Rich then from the grave hacked Podesta's e-mails that Roger Stone bragged about coming out in AUGUST 21st???
Just remember that the leaked Podesta e-mails went on to have mails from even November 2016. Yep, that has to be Seth!!!

"Seth"??? communicating with Roger Stone in August:

Or this:
the Drudge Report and Breitbart are leading with an entirely different headline Tuesday: a supposed bombshell report from Fox 5 DC that indicates DNC staffer Seth Rich was in touch with Wikileaks before his death.

The report relies entirely on Rod Wheeler, a private investigator who is looking into Rich's death. Wheeler supposedly has "tangible" evidence that Rich has been in contact with Wikileaks.

But as the Fox 5 story continues, the tangible evidence never appears. Wheeler says only that he "believes" the answer to his death is on Rich's computer, which is in the custody of authorities. The only piece of evidence Wheeler provides to Fox, other than his own belief, is an anonymous source in the police department who "looked at me straight in the eye and said, 'Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can't share any information with you.'"
Or then this:
Asked about the attention the new report received from right-leaning outlets, Brad Bauman, a spokesperson for the Rich family, said the family condemned the attempt to politicize Rich's death.

"It's sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda," Bauman told Business Insider. "I think there is a special place in hell for people like that."
See Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich criticizes right-wing media's reporting hinting at new conspiracy in murder case

Why we even arguing this? The two things can be seperate. Seth Rich would have access to DNC emails why would he endanger himself with a phishing attack on podesta. Podesta was victim pf a phishing attack and his password was fucking password, an elaborare scheme is not required. This Russian thing is bullshit and has just as much evidence as Seth Rich stuff. So talk about truthers Mossad all you want , Muh Russians is the same bullshit.