The Russia Fantasy and Seth Rich

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Russia Fantasy and Seth Rich

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 16, 2017 3:54 pm

kybkh wrote:They are certainly fighting for political relevance but I am not sure I would go so far as to say they are fighting for their freedom. Crazy times for sure.

The real question in my mind is how does the 95% of American population that does not follow the MSM process what is taking place.

The Left is pushing Identity politics so hard that Trump's White base is close to being as solid as the Democratic Minority base. The only demographic available that can sway an election is professional white women. This demographic is turning on the Left now however partly because the pro-life kooks have quieted down a bit and more importantly because they are being castigated along with white males now as innately racist and privileged because of their skin color.

Speaking from first hand experience in the past month I have seen a white social work prof accused of "targeting" a student and I have heard talk of a collaborative research paper where a long time AA colleague crammed an entire section implying the main fault of the criminal justice system is all whites are racist. Needless to say the individuals affected by these occurrences have been red pilled and when the topics were discussed with fellow profs, similar experiences were shared and the same feeling of frustration about being painted as a racist were expressed.

TLDR point is white women are getting fed up with this shit too and once they turn, its a full blown race war.
Your pro-abort stuff is just stupid. Pro-life is growing and splits the female vote in half. Pro-life came out big for Trump because they knew he would put Supreme Court justices on the court that would not push the abortion agenda.

The abortion issue gets no traction in the woman vote. It fires up the female liberals, and that's about it.

What the election showed was that the left cannot split the white women vote from the white men vote in order to get elected. Demonizing white men as if white women aren't next on the list did not work. Furthermore -- surprise surprise -- white women seem to care about their white fathers, brothers, and sons..

But none of that has fuck all to do with what is going on in the deep state.

ooky

Post by ooky » Tue May 16, 2017 4:23 pm

kybkh wrote:
Funny how you never hear people play this accusations out to their logical conclusions.

For instance, Headline: Trump Shares Top Secret Info with Russians about possible ISIS airline plot!!! People's response: Good, I hope they'd do the same for us.

Goal Post Moves: He shares City from which data was gathered which puts at risk our sources!!! People's response: OK, if you say so. Real quick though, why would Russia kill our agents helping defeat a common enemy.

Goal Post Moved Further: It threatens all intel ops dependent upon anon sources putting American people at risk!!! Literally, if terror attack happens now its because Trump put a chill on our sources. People's Response: Now I am literally scared that Trump is leaking data to Russians who will use said data to increase the likelihood of a terror attack.
Wanted to see what you guys were saying about this. Saddened but not surprised it has been dismissed outright and really only talked about in a post about another conspiracy theory.

First point: surely you see some need for not sharing everything we know with everyone that might possibly have some basic alignment of some interests, under the assumption that hopefully they return the favor. Wouldn't that be several miles down the road to globalism?

Second point above: several experts have said the city of info origin is enough to expose 1) the source and 2) tip off that we are sharing intel our partner did not authorize us to share, and especially not with Russians. Why would Russia kill AN agent helping to defeat a common enemy? Because we don't have a common enemy, exactly. Russia cares less about defeating ISIS in Syria as an ends to itself than they do about squashing them to prop up Assad. They also want to squash all sorts of people we would see as allies in our fight against ISIS, because those people are not in favor of Assad's regime.

Third point: seems a bit of strawman. Most coverage I see is much more concerned with messing up relationships with allies, making it harder for us to get "this great intel" from foreign partners, and the simple fact that our president is such a know-nothing braggart ("I get great intel, I get the greatest intel", he is alleged to have bragged, which is just on the face of it embarrassing) that we literally have no confidence he even understands what is and is NOT smart to say to anyone. Especially anyone from Russia. The reporting is he just let slip code-word level classified info that even our allies were not given. Surely you can see this is incredibly risky on several levels, especially as his campaign is being investigated for irresponsible ties to Russia and he just fired the lead investigator. For the optics alone. I don't think he cares about optics, though, because he is too delusional to care about a lot of stuff he really should, either to protect himself or the rest of us.
Last edited by ooky on Tue May 16, 2017 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ooky

Post by ooky » Tue May 16, 2017 4:24 pm

http://theresurgent.com/i-know-one-of-the-sources/

Erik Erikson is no Hillary-phile:
I tend to take these stories about the President with a grain of salt. We have seen key details of a number of salacious stories retracted within 48 hours. The media hates the President so much that they’ll run a negative story about him without very much provocation. Anti-Trump sources embedded within the administration in the career civil service, etc. will leak to the press and confirmation bias sets in.

What sets this story apart for me, at least, is that I know one of the sources. And the source is solidly supportive of President Trump, or at least has been and was during Campaign 2016.
But the President will not take any internal criticism, no matter how politely it is given. He does not want advice, cannot be corrected, and is too insecure to see any constructive feedback as anything other than an attack.

So some of the sources are left with no other option but to go to the media, leak the story, and hope that the intense blowback gives the President a swift kick in the butt. Perhaps then he will recognize he screwed up. The President cares vastly more about what the press says than what his advisers say. That is a real problem and one his advisers are having to recognize and use, even if it causes messy stories to get outside the White House perimeter.

I am told that what the President did is actually far worse than what is being reported. The President does not seem to realize or appreciate that his bragging can undermine relationships with our allies and with human intelligence sources. He also does not seem to appreciate that his loose lips can get valuable assets in the field killed.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 16, 2017 4:28 pm

I know a source that says Eric Erikson is a cuck.

ssu

Post by ssu » Tue May 16, 2017 4:37 pm

The Russia fantasy....boy are you guy desperate and delusional. Starting from the fact as if the whole operation was just about a few hackings.

But let's assume that Seth rich did it. OK...
On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee.
So Seth Rich then from the grave hacked Podesta's e-mails that Roger Stone bragged about coming out in AUGUST 21st???
Just remember that the leaked Podesta e-mails went on to have mails from even November 2016. Yep, that has to be Seth!!!

"Seth"??? communicating with Roger Stone in August:

Or this:
the Drudge Report and Breitbart are leading with an entirely different headline Tuesday: a supposed bombshell report from Fox 5 DC that indicates DNC staffer Seth Rich was in touch with Wikileaks before his death.

The report relies entirely on Rod Wheeler, a private investigator who is looking into Rich's death. Wheeler supposedly has "tangible" evidence that Rich has been in contact with Wikileaks.

But as the Fox 5 story continues, the tangible evidence never appears. Wheeler says only that he "believes" the answer to his death is on Rich's computer, which is in the custody of authorities. The only piece of evidence Wheeler provides to Fox, other than his own belief, is an anonymous source in the police department who "looked at me straight in the eye and said, 'Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can't share any information with you.'"
Or then this:
Asked about the attention the new report received from right-leaning outlets, Brad Bauman, a spokesperson for the Rich family, said the family condemned the attempt to politicize Rich's death.

"It's sad but unsurprising that a group of media outlets who have repeatedly lied to the American people would try and manipulate the legacy of a murder victim in order to forward their own political agenda," Bauman told Business Insider. "I think there is a special place in hell for people like that."
See Family of slain DNC staffer Seth Rich criticizes right-wing media's reporting hinting at new conspiracy in murder case

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 16, 2017 4:45 pm

So Seth Rich then from the grave hacked Podesta's e-mails that Roger Stone bragged about coming out in AUGUST 21st???
Twelve days after the death isn't inconceivable. Wikileaks is well known for holding intel until they can verify it.

His death was highly suspicious but this independent investegator's story doesn't seem to stand up to scrutiny. Oh well.

ssu

Post by ssu » Tue May 16, 2017 4:46 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Twelve days after the death isn't inconceivable. His death was highly suspicious but this independent investegator's story doesn't seem to stand up to scrutiny. Oh well.
How about Seth then hacking Podesta's November emails???

How's that possible?

Perhaps another explanation?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Seth would dump his info to Wikileaks through an intermediary. Presumably a reporter with connections. Wikileaks would take days to verify it. This part isn't inconceivable.

ssu

Post by ssu » Tue May 16, 2017 4:59 pm

That part?

You see that's the problem. It's just one part... of a whole cascade of events that took far longer than just the DNC hacks.

And really... If on the other hand the FBI was investigating Hillary, why would they then let off a murder? Really, somehow all those hacks on some Computer of a murder victim, yet somehow the police have been paid not to give them to the FBI or what? But this guy knows it, because a policeman told him?

Just asking...

Anyway, this whole thing is destined to become the next TRUTHER-movement, guaranteed.

Just who will be in that movement depends on if a) Trump gets impeached or b) Trump isn't impeached.

Mossad blowing up the Twin Towers is such a lame and old conspiracy.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 16, 2017 5:02 pm

Anyway, this whole thing is destined to become the next TRUTHER-movement, guaranteed.
Happens everytime around the clintons. Probably just a coincidence.