The Russia Fantasy and Seth Rich

Alexander PhiAlipson

Re: The Russia Fantasy and Seth Rich

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue May 16, 2017 11:55 am

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 16, 2017 12:50 pm

Every Bernie Bro that follows me on Twitter have be Re-Tweeting every Rich story I have put out there. No matter how Alex-Jonesy the source.

#FakeNews won't be able to ignore the story. They will at least have to attack its credibility.

:lol:
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Is it just me or is life moving even faster now-a-days?

Israel ‘furious’ with White House for leak on Syria strikeJerusalem considers administration’s confirmation of Israeli air attack on missile stores to be ‘scandalous’; TV analyst warns US risks starting ‘major flare-up’BY TIMES OF ISRAEL STAFF AND YIFA YAAKOV November 1, 2013, 11:20 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/israel-fur ... ia-strike/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 16, 2017 2:18 pm

This deep state war might escalate.

What we are seeing are different factions fighting over the government.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 16, 2017 2:24 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:This deep state war might escalate.

I think they just pushed McMaster solidly into Trump's corner. They really fucked up this time.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 16, 2017 2:27 pm

kybkh wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:This deep state war might escalate.

I think they just pushed McMaster solidly into Trump's corner. They really fucked up this time.

That guy is not in Trump's corner. That is a Petraeus guy. He will help Trump for as long as Trump continues this Syria stuff.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 16, 2017 2:32 pm

I hear you, but now that McMaster came out in wholesale defense of Trump's comments any slander against Trump concerning this issue is slander versus McMaster at this point.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 16, 2017 2:39 pm

I think it's difficult to get an idea of who the various factions are, though.

He is part of one faction that is not necessarily anti-Trump, but they definitely don't like his ideas of not getting involved in foreign conflicts. Those are the MIC guys. They are not totally irredeemable like this one IC faction seems to be. I just don't agree with advancing the interests of the MIC as far as they do.

The Clinton Foundation (including Obama and Clinton) were somehow attached to this other faction that we are calling the deep state, but is really just one group within what is called the deep state (it's not like the entire deep state is at war with Trump by any means). These are the people Obama strategically advanced to stay behind and sabotage the Trump administration. They are the ones leaking classified information to the press (who apparently are the propaganda outlets for that faction these days). This is the one that is very dangerous as they apparently tried to push a coup through in that election but lost.

The relationships between the press and those guys seem to be one of mutual convenience. The press get access to inside information and scoops to sell on television and in print. The IC faction gets to sabotage the administration and advance their own interests. The problem for these IC/CF guys is that they are so deep in the hole with felonies and treason, they have nothing to lose at this point. I think they are far more dangerous than just leaking information to the press. These people are fighting for their freedom at this point, since they all deserve to be locked away in federal prison for their crimes.

Trump seems to have made the calculated decision that the MIC faction is at least honorable, and it's better to align with them so as to limit the damage the IC faction can inflict than to fight all of them. What we see as a total about face on Trump's part (though accurate) is predicated on the danger of that coup and what these people are actually capable of. I think we are living in very dangerous times right now. Like on par with 1983.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 16, 2017 3:06 pm

They are certainly fighting for political relevance but I am not sure I would go so far as to say they are fighting for their freedom. Crazy times for sure.

The real question in my mind is how does the 95% of American population that does not follow the MSM process what is taking place.

The Left is pushing Identity politics so hard that Trump's White base is close to being as solid as the Democratic Minority base. The only demographic available that can sway an election is professional white women. This demographic is turning on the Left now however partly because the pro-life kooks have quieted down a bit and more importantly because they are being castigated along with white males now as innately racist and privileged because of their skin color.

Speaking from first hand experience in the past month I have seen a white social work prof accused of "targeting" a student and I have heard talk of a collaborative research paper where a long time AA colleague crammed an entire section implying the main fault of the criminal justice system is all whites are racist. Needless to say the individuals affected by these occurrences have been red pilled and when the topics were discussed with fellow profs, similar experiences were shared and the same feeling of frustration about being painted as a racist were expressed.

TLDR point is white women are getting fed up with this shit too and once they turn, its a full blown race war.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 16, 2017 3:47 pm

kybkh wrote:I hear you, but now that McMaster came out in wholesale defense of Trump's comments any slander against Trump concerning this issue is slander versus McMaster at this point.

I have suspicions about McMaster as well. Here's the first rules of judging any of these picks or staffers.
1. The Press loves the pick ..................... establishment whore.
2. The Beltidiots (Beltway Idiots) lavish them with praises of high ethics, peerless record, etc. ................. remember they said this about Comey
3. No one is vehemently writing, speaking and digging up dirt against the pick. If the establishment loves them, you must be suspicious of them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience