The Russia Fantasy and Seth Rich

Fife

The Russia Fantasy and Seth Rich

Post by Fife » Tue May 16, 2017 6:52 am

Seth Rich sent 44,053 DNC emails to WikiLeaks
The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson. A number of Sanders supporters refused to back party nominee Hillary Clinton, and some subsequently formed groups to work against Clinton and the party.
Prof. Reynolds wonders: So this would seem to leave two possibilities: The DNC “hack” wasn’t a Russian operation at all, but an internal leak, blowing the post-November Hillary Russia narrative; or (2) There’s another trove of DNC emails out there that Wikileaks hasn’t released yet. I’m guessing it’s (1), but who knows?

Hastur

Re: The Russia Fantasy and Seth Rich

Post by Hastur » Tue May 16, 2017 7:27 am

They will say Seth Rich was blackmailed by the Russians to do the leak and then promptly killed afterwards to cower their tracks.

Those pesky Russians, always sticking their noses where they don't belong...

Harumph!

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 16, 2017 7:31 am

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue May 16, 2017 8:25 am

Alexander PhiAlipson

Post by Alexander PhiAlipson » Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 am

"She had yellow hair and she walked funny and she made a noise like... O my God, please don't kill me! "

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue May 16, 2017 9:19 am

Weird how this story is just now breaking...

I honestly am scared of what is taking place right now inside the IC and MSM. The disinformation campaign is so crazy that the 5 million liberals who actually watch the news are certain that there has been some sort of coup.

Funny how you never hear people play this accusations out to their logical conclusions.

For instance, Headline: Trump Shares Top Secret Info with Russians about possible ISIS airline plot!!! People's response: Good, I hope they'd do the same for us.

Goal Post Moves: He shares City from which data was gathered which puts at risk our sources!!! People's response: OK, if you say so. Real quick though, why would Russia kill our agents helping defeat a common enemy.

Goal Post Moved Further: It threatens all intel ops dependent upon anon sources putting American people at risk!!! Literally, if terror attack happens now its because Trump put a chill on our sources. People's Response: Now I am literally scared that Trump is leaking data to Russians who will use said data to increase the likelihood of a terror attack.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 16, 2017 9:26 am

Fife wrote:Seth Rich sent 44,053 DNC emails to WikiLeaks
The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.

On July 22, just 12 days after Rich was killed, WikiLeaks published internal DNC emails that appeared to show top party officials conspired to stop Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont from becoming the party’s presidential nominee. That controversy resulted in Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigning as DNC chairperson. A number of Sanders supporters refused to back party nominee Hillary Clinton, and some subsequently formed groups to work against Clinton and the party.
Prof. Reynolds wonders: So this would seem to leave two possibilities: The DNC “hack” wasn’t a Russian operation at all, but an internal leak, blowing the post-November Hillary Russia narrative; or (2) There’s another trove of DNC emails out there that Wikileaks hasn’t released yet. I’m guessing it’s (1), but who knows?

And Seth Rich was Murdered by Clinton Operatives or Allies for sending those Documents to WikiLeaks.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:58 am

Hastur wrote:They will say Seth Rich was blackmailed by the Russians to do the leak and then promptly killed afterwards to cower their tracks.

Harumph!
Very tricky too. Imagine, they "hacked" our elections by releasing the truth!!
How slick is that?? :shock:
"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue May 16, 2017 10:00 am

Ph64 wrote:
Hastur wrote:They will say Seth Rich was blackmailed by the Russians to do the leak and then promptly killed afterwards to cower their tracks.

Harumph!
Very tricky too. Imagine, they "hacked" our elections by releasing the truth!!
How slick is that?? :shock:

Yeah, and now the Dems are all, well we can pick whoever we want to be our nominee, the primaries never meant anything. The voters don't matter.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 16, 2017 10:47 am

Harumph!

Point: Hastur