Just The Beginning of Massive Cyber Crime Wave

TheReal_ND

Re: Just The Beginning of Massive Cyber Crime Wave

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 15, 2017 6:01 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
Good taste, bad taste, that is for you and Monty to discuss cause I don't know what children taste like.
That's a serious accusation there. You've mentioned this before and what do base it on?

I can't speak for Montegriffo's possible evil perversions, but children are really not my thing.
I base on I believe his introductory thread on the DCF, maybe I got the wrong thread, but I believe he purposefully mangled someone's quote to make it out to be thw worst possible thing so I fought back in kind and as Monty revealed himself it only got worse. He juggles in a fucking circus, and he is a van enthusiast. The jokes write themselves, I am helpless, as the Quakers say the spirit moves me.
Uh no. Someone purposefully misquoted him and he had a hilarious reaction. Basically threatened to sue. I started constantly misquoting him and then he started doing it back later. It was all fun and games but your insistence that he is a child molester is just something you made up on your own a long time ago and now I think you believe it for some reason.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon May 15, 2017 6:10 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
That's a serious accusation there. You've mentioned this before and what do base it on?

I can't speak for Montegriffo's possible evil perversions, but children are really not my thing.
I base on I believe his introductory thread on the DCF, maybe I got the wrong thread, but I believe he purposefully mangled someone's quote to make it out to be thw worst possible thing so I fought back in kind and as Monty revealed himself it only got worse. He juggles in a fucking circus, and he is a van enthusiast. The jokes write themselves, I am helpless, as the Quakers say the spirit moves me.
Uh no. Someone purposefully misquoted him and he had a hilarious reaction. Basically threatened to sue. I started constantly misquoting him and then he started doing it back later. It was all fun and games but your insistence that he is a child molester is just something you made up on your own a long time ago and now I think you believe it for some reason.
Um, no. This was before that. I didnt make it out of whole cloth, I just picked it up and ran with it. Whether I think it true or not he does keep him fron stepping into the innuendo. For God sakes a carney that drives a van and calls me cuntgop, which is hilarious, but it also belies a dislike and bewilderment of adult female genitalia on his part. The cosmic universe cries...nay...demands for justice. Who am I to deny justice to the cosmic universe?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon May 15, 2017 6:13 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:

He's not a mime, I hope?
That struggling to get out of a box routine might hit a little to close to home.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon May 15, 2017 6:14 pm

Women are trash. British women especially. Wanting to get the fuck away from them does not a pedo or fag make. But yes you are making shit up out of whole cloth. I remember the thread and the night quite clearly where you just randomly wandered in and saw people misquoting him as a pedo and ran with it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 15, 2017 9:30 pm

Cuntgop. That's good, I'll have to remember it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Women are trash. British women especially. Wanting to get the fuck away from them does not a pedo or fag make. But yes you are making shit up out of whole cloth. I remember the thread and the night quite clearly where you just randomly wandered in and saw people misquoting him as a pedo and ran with it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Cuntgop. That's good, I'll have to remember it.
You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue May 16, 2017 4:04 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:

It was me who "misquoted" him.

And it wasn't even a misquote, I deleted a bunch of his post just to focus on a specific area of the post as people on forums often do. He started having an autistic shit fit about misquoting and then it moved on to the real egregious misquotes.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Tue May 16, 2017 6:59 am

TheReal_ND wrote:But yes you are making shit up out of whole cloth.
See how that doesnt quite jive with the next statement?
I remember the thread and the night quite clearly where you just randomly wandered in and saw people misquoting him as a pedo and ran with it.
Either I made it up whole cloth or I heard others doing and ran with it, not both. Stop white knighting for a Islamic terrorist sympathizer.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 16, 2017 7:07 am

Stop white knighting for acting like a cunt in every thread

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Fuuuuuugggggg

compromised network data from Russian, Chinese, Iranian, or North Korean nukes and missile programs

https://steemit.com/shadowbrokers/@thes ... ry-edition
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama