Just The Beginning of Massive Cyber Crime Wave

clubgop

Re: Just The Beginning of Massive Cyber Crime Wave

Post by clubgop » Sun May 14, 2017 8:59 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
You don't teach your children to mend their ways by throwing a pillow down every time they step on their dick. Inadequate security is inadequate security. Inadequate security at the Pentagon is why I, and every other federal employee for who knows how far back, got a letter in the mail telling us that the Chinese have all our records.

Watchdog groups have tried to teach companies to do better jobs in this field many times, and they never take it seriously until they get hacked. A kick in the nuts seems to be the only message able to get people to mend their ways.
Blaming the victim huh, how long have you been an SJW?
This could result in deaths and all you have to say is serves you right for not having strong enough security. This cyber attack (using NSA software by the way) has occurred in over 70 countries, it's not just the NHS being affected. Wait till it's your family being affected then get back to me.
/yawn.

but muh feels.

I didn't say anyone deserved anything. Nice strawman. You go have a good cry, tinkerbell.

You can either learn from your mistakes, or cry about how unfair it is. No one is going to place your own well-being at a higher premium than you. I have my medical records. Maybe you aren't allowed to have them, but we are. Newsflash, there's been one or two instances of network breaches since we launched this confounded internet thing.

I said this shit keeps happening and no one ever seems to care about the impact until after the fact, but when it does happen, then something gets done. This NSA tool event is no different. People found out weeks ago that these tools were out there. Take a guess at how much preventive care was taken to offset the potential damage. Like you said, only now have doctors started acting differently.
Oh you mean to tell me that Monty wont take privacy and national security seriously until someone from his family is affected then he'll become the most stark raving SJW fascist around? You dont. say.

Here's hoping no one close to him crosses a busy intersection while a person of a certain immigration status is driving a semi.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:48 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:There's been some clever, funny Insult Debate in this thread, I hope no one's taking it seriously.
Well, I was, but so long as it's just bad taste...

:-)
Good taste, bad taste, that is for you and Monty to discuss cause I don't know what children taste like.
That's a serious accusation there. You've mentioned this before and what do base it on?

I can't speak for Montegriffo's possible evil perversions, but children are really not my thing.
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon May 15, 2017 4:27 am

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote: Well, I was, but so long as it's just bad taste...

Good taste, bad taste, that is for you and Monty to discuss cause I don't know what children taste like.
That's a serious accusation there. You've mentioned this before and what do base it on?

I can't speak for Montegriffo's possible evil perversions, but children are really not my thing.
Baseless false accusations is just what passes for humour when you are a witless moron with the sense of humour of a backward 5 year old. I don't even see them any more unless someone quotes them.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon May 15, 2017 4:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:

Baseless false accusations is just what passes for humour when you are a witless moron with the sense of humour of a backward 5 year old. I don't even see them any more unless someone quotes them.
Unfortunately it also makes lurkers far less likely to join the fray and brings down the tone of the forum.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon May 15, 2017 6:26 am

TBH, I could do without the over the top ball busting, especially when spoken to people who disagree.

Just as in real life you can say about anything you want to your best of friends because they know your true feelings but there's a limit with acquaintances.

Besides, you really aren't ever gonna top The Cuck of Montecrisco.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon May 15, 2017 12:29 pm

kybkh wrote:Besides, you really aren't ever gonna top The Cuck of Montecrisco.
:lol:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon May 15, 2017 3:13 pm

kybkh wrote:Besides, you really aren't ever gonna top The Cuck of Montecrisco.
Gotta be honest that was pretty great but it doesn't deter me it inspires me.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon May 15, 2017 3:14 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:

Unfortunately it also makes lurkers far less likely to join the fray and brings down the tone of the forum.
SJW bitch, tone policing right here. Fuck off with that weak antifree speech shit.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon May 15, 2017 3:20 pm

jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote: Well, I was, but so long as it's just bad taste...

I base on I believe his introductory thread on the DCF, maybe I got the wrong thread, but I believe he purposefully mangled someone's quote to make it out to be thw worst possible thing so I fought back in kind and as Monty revealed himself it only got worse. He juggles in a fucking circus, and he is a van enthusiast. The jokes write themselves, I am helpless, as the Quakers say the spirit moves me.

jbird4049

Post by jbird4049 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:43 pm

clubgop wrote:
jbird4049 wrote:
clubgop wrote:

I base on I believe his introductory thread on the DCF, maybe I got the wrong thread, but I believe he purposefully mangled someone's quote to make it out to be thw worst possible thing so I fought back in kind and as Monty revealed himself it only got worse. He juggles in a fucking circus, and he is a van enthusiast. The jokes write themselves, I am helpless, as the Quakers say the spirit moves me.
He's not a mime, I hope?
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.