Just The Beginning of Massive Cyber Crime Wave

kybkh

Re: Just The Beginning of Massive Cyber Crime Wave

Post by kybkh » Sat May 13, 2017 12:38 pm

What are you gonna do if you run of all the voice of decent. It's already echoey enuff in here.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

katarn

Post by katarn » Sat May 13, 2017 12:40 pm

kybkh wrote:What are you gonna do if you run of all the voice of decent. It's already echoey enuff in here.
Decent? GCF isn't always decent. Dissenting, now, maybe...
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Sat May 13, 2017 12:41 pm

+1 wordplay.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat May 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Just heard that no records were lost and all hospitals are back to working normally. Good news for those waiting for test results.
Nobody on this forum really gives a good fuck about your Bolshevik medical system and how they didn't secure it. This is America, we speak English here. Not Arabic. English. Limey piece of shit.
Shikata ga nai

JohnDonne

Post by JohnDonne » Sat May 13, 2017 4:49 pm

How many back pats do you need before you'll stop with the edge?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat May 13, 2017 4:52 pm

That's his style.

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat May 13, 2017 5:53 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:Just heard that no records were lost and all hospitals are back to working normally. Good news for those waiting for test results.
Nobody on this forum really gives a good fuck about your Bolshevik medical system and how they didn't secure it. This is America, we speak English here. Not Arabic. English. Limey piece of shit.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat May 13, 2017 7:22 pm

JohnDonne wrote:How many back pats do you need before you'll stop with the edge?
I'm just glad you are taking a stand and talking me away from the edge. That took guts.

In all seriousness though, you have no idea what you are talking about. Me and Monty are good friends irl, we just like to give each other a hard time on the internet. Its kind of a running joke between us.
Shikata ga nai

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun May 14, 2017 8:54 am

JohnDonne wrote:How many back pats do you need before you'll stop with the edge?
It appears that there is no limit to his butthurt (I told him he's not funny once and the childish abuse started from that) I suggest you foe him like I have until he proves he can debate like an adult.
Don't hold your breath though......
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun May 14, 2017 12:49 pm

There's been some clever, funny Insult Debate in this thread, I hope no one's taking it seriously.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change