Trump Impeachment

ssu

Re: Trump Impeachment

Post by ssu » Fri May 19, 2017 11:46 pm

kybkh wrote:And yeah, Flynn was leading the fight against the IC which I consider to be evil, corrupt and operating outside the scope of constitutional law.
So the national security advisor, a former DIA director, is against the IC? Because the IC is evil?

You're with your own parallel distorted reality here with Princess Leia's and Evil Empires with no ability to see that everything is about Trump, not about a general having new ideas about how making intel work and getting other people being upset about his views.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat May 20, 2017 6:29 am

not about a general having new ideas about how making intel work and getting other people being upset about his views
Oh in that case that makes the attempt to mount a coup and try to overturn the results of a free and fair election just peachy keen with you.

ssu

Post by ssu » Sat May 20, 2017 12:01 pm

clubgop wrote:Oh in that case that makes the attempt to mount a coup and try to overturn the results of a free and fair election just peachy keen with you.
Lol.

Who's overturning the elections?

Hillary?

Heck, I would be happy with Pence.

And happy that this shitty farce in the White House to end.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat May 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Of course you would! That's always been the case for Trump-haters. News Flash. That's NOT news.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 20, 2017 2:32 pm

ssu wrote:
clubgop wrote:Oh in that case that makes the attempt to mount a coup and try to overturn the results of a free and fair election just peachy keen with you.
Lol.

Who's overturning the elections?

Hillary?

Heck, I would be happy with Pence.

And happy that this shitty farce in the White House to end.

This is not your country. Worry about your own shit.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 26, 2017 8:46 am

MSM biggest disservice to the American people and most obvious giveaway that they are not just "reporting the facts" is the lack of historical context provided in their daily Russia-Gate updates. I was hoping Dan would pick up on this but he seems unwilling to break from the pack. Below is an enlightening discussion which provides context for what is taking place.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/05/26/dir ... vc.twitter
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri May 26, 2017 8:53 am

Pick this up at the 13:30 mark unless you want a bunch of REEEEEEEE...

So great to hear Jeffery Toobin tell a former AG and Harvard law professor how wrong they are.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama